Chapter 2

Raven sat in front of the couch, meditating, something she did very often. Beast Boy sat on the couch, staring at her, deep in though. That very morning, he had woken up to the sound of the shower running. As he walked past the bathroom door, he heard a peculiar sound. He stopped in front of the door and listening. It was Raven, singing. From what he heard, it sounded like Shake it Out by Florence and The Machine (really good song btw you can look it up). He stood there maybe for another minute, until he heard the water turn off. Then he booked it, in fear of a magical punishment for not minding his own business. As he stared at Raven now, he could only think of the beautiful voice he heard that morning. It was mesmerizing. She was so mysterious, and he loved that. Learning new things about his empathic teammate filled him with wonder. He wished to know more. He wanted to know everything about her. Suddenly, Raven stood up, concluding her meditating session. "Hey, Raven," he said. This made her jump a bit. "Wanna watch a movie?" The changeling asks.
"It depends..." She says. "What movie?" This response fills her teammate with hope.
"How about... The Princess Bride!" He offers, grinning. Raven raises an eyebrow.
"The PRINCESS Bride?"
"It's not all about princesses, Raven," he says laughing. "It's epic!"
She thinks about it for a moment.
"Well... Since I have nothing better to -"
"Great!" Beast Boy shouted, cutting her of. The hero bolted towards the eve cabinet and put in The Princess Bride.

About halfway through the movie...

Beast Boy glances over at Raven. She has her long fingernail between her teeth and is entranced in the movie.
"Rae, you gotta do at least ONE crazy thing in your life," he says. She sighs.
"I'm a superhero, does that count," she says turning towards him.
"No, I mean a different kind of crazy," he says.
"Like what?" She responds. He stares into her eyes for a moment, then does something she would have never expected.
"Like this."
After those two words, his lips crash into hers. She opens her eyes wide as he places a hand on her cheek. She reaches to pull it away, but instead funds her hand simply holding his wrist. They slowly pull away.
"Nothing exploded," Raven whispers in shock.
There is a pause, and Beast Boy fears for his life that he'll get thrown out a window. She quickly kisses him again on the lips.
"I think I like crazy," she mumbles. Then, to his surprise, she rests her head on his shoulder. They watch the rest of the movie.