He has always been very self-aware, and is usually silent, treating himself as a little *transparent person.
(T/n:a person who has very little sense of existence.)

Ian doesn't like to sleep during the day, and so he runs to the top of the minaret with light sunlight to look at the large blooming roses below.

Every day, he picks the freshest bunch of roses and puts them on the door of his room.

In the clan, Ian learned some basic knowledge of the blood race: how to eat, transform, and use his power to hunt.

But life in the castle was boring, and Ian didn't have much interest in the grand banquet that the kinsmen liked.

So this time when the Lord Duke held a grand banquet in the castle, Ian quietly hid in his coffin to recharge his energy, but he didn't expect to wake up and find that the world had changed.

At this moment, there were rhythmic footsteps outside the door, followed by the voices of some men talking.

"Brother Zhou! Brother Zhou! So you really have a castle as a home?!"

The new assistant Xiao Wu's voice contained uncontrollable excitement, he only hated that he didn't have more eyes to look at everything around him.

No wonder the agent Xu Jie has always emphasized that you must be calm when you go to pick up Brother Zhou, but who can calm down after seeing this!

A huge castle covering such a vast area!

This is so cool! Xiao Wu was stunned.

Thinking about it this way, Brother Zhou really deserves to be the Alpha of the entertainment industry.

This face, this business level, this family background! Even if he is really as bad-tempered as rumors, it is good enough to cover the flaws.

"Yes."

A lazy male voice pierced Ian's ears, low and magnetic, but even an inadvertent syllable was particularly sultry.

After hearing this sound, Ian's ears went numb and he subconsciously trembled a little.

At the same time, Ian also smelled an extremely delicious scent- the scent of blood.

The smell was overbearing and attractive, which made his teeth itchy, and just smelling the scent made him feel satisfied.

The sharp little fangs in Ian's mouth popped out uncontrollably.

His stomach gurgled and his head was a little dizzy, like a little bee suddenly falling into sticky sweet honey.

"Hey, Brother Zhou! What is this room for? There are fresh rose flowers on the door! There are dewdrops on it, isn't it airlifted? It's so beautiful!"

Assistant Xiao Wu looked curiously at the door, while chattering away.

So noisy.

Gu Lianzhou stretched out his hand and rubbed his temple.

He just replaced the assistant who stole his things and sold them to fans at a high price last month.

Last month, the Alpha assistant who had only worked for a month offered his resignation letter in shame. The reason was that Gu Lianzhou’s pheromone that spilled out during his susceptibility period was too oppressive. As an Alpha, the assistant couldn't handle it.

Gu Lianzhou had to ask his agent Xu Xue to find him a reliable new assistant as soon as possible, preferably a Beta who could not smell pheromones.

This new Beta assistant does not seem to have a lot of attention, but he didn't expect him to be so noisy.

Gu Lianzhou's lips pressed together into a straight line.