The Party Formation 05

Start from the beginning

The northeastern nobles who has long been forgotten because of this only looked at the three people with disbelief in their eyes. Especially to Cale who was being carefree at patting Raziel's head with affection.

Who knew their most troublesome young master actually have something good in him!

Eric Wheelsman felt even more proud. He puffed his chest and raised his chin happily. To think that Cale was actually such a considerate young man... the letters he sent might've reached his heart and chose his life for the better!

... Although that's not exactly how it was, but nobody knew what Eric's trains of thoughts were at the moment so they couldn't correct his mindset at this point.

After finally ending the banquet, everyone returned to their own villas in the capital. For tomorrow's continuation of the event, everyone were required to go to the plaza so naturally, the boy had to be close to his hyung as well to protect him in case things goes wrong in his side.

Raziel stayed in the palace to have some tea time with Alberu.

As the two sat on the greenhouse the Roan prince built for Raziel, they chatted. After months of not seeing each other in person, it could only be natural that Raziel will tell him his life experience.

Alberu enjoyed the boy's story and watched his face brighten everytime he explained his findings on the plants he loves so much. Knowing that he had no fighting chance when it came to the point that Raziel had to choose between his 'hyung' vs 'plants', so he had yielded in defeat and decided to make amends with herbs in order lure the boy's likability to him with the plants he loves so much.

And. It. Is. Very. Very. Very. Effective.

Having truce(it's actually surrender) with the plants, Alberu even got Raziel loving the idea of visiting him more and more despite Euclidean's never ending unfulfilled threats.

Euclidean didn't think to bait his son with herbs, so naturally, Alberu always have the upper hand.

However right now, he thinks that his position is Raziel's clueless heart was being threatened.

Eversince talking with Cale, he felt like he should not just ally with plants but up his game. It didn't seem like Cale was interested in Raziel the same way as Alberu the first time they shook hands, but when they spoke with each other was he only appalled that the older redhead was the same as him in personality... and probably in feelings as well towards a certain dense dragon child.

He stared at Raziel deeply while he spoke and spoke. His voice was always pleasant to listen to when he was chattering, if not, his delicate face that focused on the books his writing also held an ethereal air as if he was the only being existing in his very world, learning. Or when he smiled brighter than the sun. Alberu was fully aware of it after spending more time with him.

They may both be the same crown princes of their country, but they lived a completely different life that it was almost impossible for Alberu to meet him often than he wanted to.

But he can't complain. Because everytime Raziel comes always made him feel like it was something new.

Chatting with Raziel took until evening so the boy decided to stay the night.

Although it was customary to make a room for Raziel in the palace, it always end up on Alberu's room. The little redhead wasn't really picky on where to sleep because even when they were young, he always sleep with Alberu while being read a bedtime story.

As they grew older, it became a habit to have sleepovers in the same room. The boy didn't really find anything wrong with it even if you read out loud the noble etiquette book in full booming voice in his very ears.

Being raised and spoiled by a petty sadistic dragon is enough to have a somewhat free life--except when he's itching to destroy a country.

Raziel comfortably changed into the sleeping wear that Alberu gave him. It consisted of a pair of white pajamas but a bit too big for his smaller size yet didn't mind it. It's only used for a night anyways and no one would criticize him after all.

He hugged a soft pillow while lying on his stomach and turned to Alberu who was in his desk reading some documents. It was a normal occurrence actually.

And since he's already there, he decided to help him out in sorting things as well. He sat on the side of Alberu's study table, hugging a pillow with one hand, his cheek rested on the soft cushion and reading a few documents with his other hand. He would then tell Alberu the summary and it was up for him to decide whether to approve it or not, sometimes, Raziel would give his opinion to help Alberu to decide quickly.

At this point, Raziel's incredible intelligence was being used once again.

The Roan's crown prince always admired the prince of Dorma for his insights. Even if he act carefree, he always put his duties to heart and now even helping him to his own responsibility.

Raziel would always tell him: "Two brains thinking is better than one brain working and the other idling. If I know I can help, then I would naturally." He plainly said with a smile. "The office elves help me a lot with work so I easily finish them and face my hobbies."

After sorting out half of the papers, the boy yawned. A tear appeared on the side of his eyes but still continued to read. Alberu watched him sway his hanging feet on the table. Since the clothes Raziel was wearing belonged to him, it was a little bigger and his feet was already hidden by the excess of the pants.

"You should sleep, Raz." Alberu told him.

The boy smiled at Alberu and lazily replied. "Later."

"We'll be going to the plaza tomorrow morning, so you should rest."

Raziel looked down at him from where he sat. "Then let's sleep so we'll be early tomorrow." He replied with sleepy eyes.

The older couldn't help but smile. He stood up from his chair and reached for Raziel's head to pet him. The boy relaxed from the touch and cooperated like a lazy cat seeking for attention moving his head to reciprocate while hugging the pillow as he let out a soft hum.

Without noticing, he dozed off from being petted on the head slowly losing grip from his precious pillow and slowly fell forward straight to Alberu's chest and slept comfortably from the origin of the warmth.

It had always been like that. It was one of Raziel's side that Alberu only knew. A completely defenseless boy relaxed in the arms of his respected hyung.

Seeing as the boy was immersed in his sleep, the blonde prince carefully lifted him off the chair and carefully carried him to his bed to let him lie comfortably. As soon as the cushion met Raziel's back, he quickly searched for a better sleeping position, sleeping to his side while hugging his pillow.

Alberu smiled. All weariness sifted off just by the sight of Raziel as if he was the personification of 'healing' that one look can restore one's energy.

Seeing the little one comfortable there, he decided that his job is over. Setting aside his stationeries and laid down beside the young redhead (I swear if Euclidean finds out, he's going to destroy five counties in one swoop) and watched him sleep for a few minutes before closing in and kissing his forehead.

It wasn't anything harmful anyway. He just wanted to show his brotherly love for this boy. (Brotherly?... Lies!!!)

Smiling in satisfaction, he closed his eyes and felt the warmth beside him with glee.

The two princes slept throughout the evening in one bed, already cuddling each other throughout the cold night.

.

Ahaha Alberu steps up his game... others will, of course, follow through.