The Red Dragon 02

"Why does this apple doesn't look like an apple?"

Waking up, the first words that Blain heard was about apples. He felt weak, groggy and his eyes were a little stingy. Well... did he die and reborn into a freshly picked apple now?

He didn't know.

"Hmm? You really look like an apple." The man spoke again while the young man felt himself being lifted and is now facing sea blue reptilian eyes and hair in his wake.

"...?"

Blain tilted his head in confusion. Watching the handsome man in front of him.

"Listen well, little apple. Dragons don't take in another dragons unless they belonged to them, so you should be thankful I hadn't killed you until now." The bluenette told him with a smug, proud look on his innocent looking face.

Blue hair and eyes reminded him of how he imagined the whale tribe and this innocently handsome look annoyed him to the core since what came of that mouth was garbage.

Blain stared at him with a deadpanned look before roaming his eyes to the current surrounding as he ignored the blue guy's remarks.

The sight of shimmering gold and river glowed in every corner.

Good amount of gold almost abundant was lavishly placed in every nooks and cranny of the place becoming a mountain of gold none could even imagine that would exist in real life. The flowing water was avoiding the mountainous golds as well, glittering like it had gems .

A treasure trove in some fairy tales and it proves quite right. Even Eruhaben has a golden cave so why not the others?

"I see, you're only a day old." The man spoke again. "Someone threw you into my river so I thought you're an apple being offered." He thoughtfully spoke.

The little dragon squirmed from his hold. At least Blain wanted to get out of this humiliation and find a place to hide. He could steal some of his golds if needed before running off.

"Stop moving." The man demanded.

He did. Considering that he didn't know  if this dragon has a tendency to hurt an infant or not lies to Blain's obedience. So to say, he was merely playing safe.

"Haaa...."

The blue haired male sighed. His face in obvious distress as he placed the small dragon down to a small golden table where it reached his knee. He sat on the ground, leaning forwards as he placed a hand on his chin while the other poked the red dragon's cheek.

"Little apple, there are things other dragons should not do unless they wish to challenge other's authority. But I will forgive your impudence as you are a mere sapling. And with the gracious of my heart, I will keep you so you should be grateful."

The proud bastard...

You sound like you're asking a baby to stay because you're old and alone.

Blain thought while watching the smile drawn on the older's fair face.

"This one thousand year old expert great dragon will make you the best as I. Well, you might not be able to keep up so you're probably lower than the expected standards." He announced. "But of course, my apple guest, let's take you to rest." He took the small dragon in his hands again, carrying it as they walked further into the cave.

One thousand year old? Blain realized that Eruhaben wasn't the only ancient Dragon alive right now. But since this guy wasn't in the book at all, he's probably another unnamed extra as well.

Without realizing, the small dragon had curled comfortably in the older's arms and fell asleep. It had been a tiring transition for him this passed twenty four hours.