Ⅰ︎

February 18th
▔︎▔︎▔︎

"Hyung? What's going on?" Beomgyu asked the taller boy, watching as his family were packing their things.

"Beomie! You won't believe what just happened!" Soobin exclaimed, eyes smiling with his own bunny smile.

"I don't understand, what's going on..?" Beomgyu asked, again. Soobin chuckled at the younger before taking a paper from the table.

Beomgyu read it, his eyes growing wider with every word he read. "Now do you understand?" Soobin questioned the younger. Beomgyu slowly nodded, mouth agape and eyes widen from shook.

"Papa's dad was the king..." Beomgyu whispered, recalling what ever he just read. "And papa's gonna be the next in line..?"

"Yeah! That means we're gonna be moving!" Soobin exclaimed. He hugged his younger brother with excitement all over.

"W-wait- so we're gonna be princes?" Beomgyu asked. He couldn't believe the news that was just put upon him.

"We were princes from the start, Beomie." Soobin stated. "But it's just now that we will be living the Royal life."

"Oh, right.. eheh-" Beomgyu made a cute awkward chuckle, twisting the ends of his slightly long brown hair.

"Why are you so cute?! Anyways! Get packing! We have an hour!" Soobin shrieked, shoving his phone at Beomgyu to show him the time.

"Ah! I can't pack in an hour!!" Beomgyu screamed. He ran up the stairs right away, getting all the most important things he needed first before moving onto the useless things.

Soobin scratched the back of his head. "Should I have told him we don't need to pack everything..? Nahh."

Time skip

"Soobinnie Hyung?" Beomgyu said, peaking his head from the wall on the stairs. He was wearing his new clothes some guard gave him in the middle of his packing.

"Yes?" Soobin replied, stopping his packing and putting his full attention towards his lovable younger brother, also wearing something similar to Beomgyu.

"Can I dye my hair? You know.. being a prince and all..?" He asked. Soobin hummed slightly with his hand on his chin as if he were thinking before shaking his head no. Beomgyu frowned. "Why..?"

Soobin chuckled and ruffled the younger's brown fluffy hair. "Sorry, mom's just overprotective. Don't you remember what happened when I came home with purple-ish red hair? It was supposed to be red too.." He said with a sigh.

"Oh.. well that isn't fair..." Beomgyu whined. Soobin just chuckled while shaking his head.

"Children~ look at papa." Their father said, gesturing to the front door that they were standing by.

"You look so nice dad!" Soobin exclaimed, aweing at what his father was wearing.

"Hehe! Handsome papa!" Beomgyu said, waving his arms for a hug, of course getting it.

He was dressed in what was fit for a king, but it wasn't complete as he didn't have a crown, yet.

"Come now, we must hurry. The driver's waiting outside."

"But what about our things?"

"Don't worry about that, our guards got those." He then pulled Soobin out the door. "Come on, Gyu."

"Okey papa!" Beomgyu then happily followed the two outside.

They hopped inside the Carriage. The coachman, who's wearing an all black suit, looked behind him and made eye contact with the three before smirking and turning back around.