after war

2 Years After War.

~~~~~~~

After a particularly long day at the Ministry, I'm finally returning to my boyfriend Draco. After the war we got a flat in London, near the Ministry. We've been dating since fifth year, it's been the best years of my life! We really love each other more than anything.

He has been getting a lot of letters lately and he won't tell me why. It's been bothering me, I've been assuming it's something to do with his work. Being a healer isn't easy, trust me I know from Draco, and he only tells me about it! Being one must be something else.

As soon as I step in the flat, I put my coat on the hanger and put my insanely heavy bag on the ground. "Draco, I'm home!" I call out and await a response. I soon hear a door slam shut and fast feet shuffling down the hall. "Y/N!" Draco exclaims as soon as I'm in view. He crushes me in a hug and whispers, "I missed you." in my ear. Yes, this is how he greets me every time I get home, like he hasn't seen me in years.

He later brakes the hug, but still holds onto waist. "How was your day, love?" He asks, "Good, except Harry kept calling meetings all the time, but all in all a good day. You?" I reply. "Oh you know, healing people, meetings, healing people, the same stuff you hear everyday." He answers, smiling.

I walk into the kitchen, and check the time on the clock. "What's for dinner?" I ask Draco because, let's face it, I'm always hungry. "I'm taking you out!" Draco exclaims excitedly. "Oh! Okay, fun! Where too?" "That's a surprise, darling." Draco says, showing off his famous Malfoy smirk.

"Go get ready, love. We're leaving in 20 minutes!" As soon as those words come out of Draco's mouth, I'm running to the bedroom. "20 minutes?!? I need more than 20 minutes!" I shout, not prepared to be rushing to get out the door. "Sorry, love!" Draco shouts as a reply.

After dressing and getting ready, I meet Draco at the door ready to leave. "Looking gorgeous as always, love." Draco says, eyeing me up and down. "Come on let's go, I'm ready!" I exclaim excited. With that we're out the door, into the streets of London.

We've been walking for around 10 minutes when we reach a beautiful view of Big Ben. "Wow, look how beautiful it looks right now Draco." I say pointing at the beautiful scenery. "Very beautiful." I hear Draco whisper from behind me. I turn around to be met with my favorite blue eyes.

"Y/N, the past years that we've been together have been the most amazing years of my life." Draco starts, "The way so cuddle me, talk to me, listen to me, understand me, has made me fall in love with you more than I could ever imagine." He grabs a hold of my left hand and goes down on one knee. "So, will you please make me the luckiest man in the world and become Y/N Malfoy for me and marry me?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a beautiful diamond ring.

"Yes of course I will!" I exclaim, before kissing him happily. He stands smiling and places the beautiful ring on my left ring finger. "I love you." I say, looking into his mesmerizing eyes. "I love you so much." Draco says before engulfing me in a hug and spinning me around.

I land back on the ground and we kiss, with all the love and care we have for each other.

~~~~~~~

I kinda love this. I was looking for a proposal imagine, but then I was like, 'Why don't I just write one?' So I did! I hope you love this one as much as I do.