the start...

i wake up. awaken. i reach my hands up and i realize who i am. hi im penelope🙄😝 i run off my bed because i'm jesus and i can fly. *insert debby ryan*. i make my way to the hallway and who is there, MY MOTHER. she is so mean to me and she starts yelling at me. maybe she should stop listening to her dumb screaming music🙄 i take a second and turn around because i can't handle the real world. i walk in my room and my aesthetic bts dynamite era poster is looking at me. i compliment all of them and they say thanks. i also turn to the right and i see a pedophile and an old man that likes cleaning. who is that you may ask, hisoka and levi. stan ig🖕. i don't wanna be here anymore. i go downstairs so i can eat because we hate skinny people🙈 don't stan. n e ways i take some pringles that i'm actually eating illegally. all of a sudden i drop dead. my head falls and i awaken. "hi shawty" omg what is that. i realize i'm on stage. mr johnny of nct is standing there and he is doing the raise the roof choreography, it's odd but at least better than lucas man has no rhythm😒 i stand up and i realize it's nct 2020 era. omg am i rlly here. we stan, my bias of nct is lee soo-man but now it's myself because im here of whateva. i continue to look around and i notice someone. OMG OKG FOGMFBSYDBHDUREEBBRITS. mark le. aesthetic but before i can look at him i die. aw.
i awkwardly awaken, im in a stomach wtf. HELLO? i hear laughing and i start quaking in my boots. i feel myself floating a bit but then i realize im not floating im swimming in stomach acid. all of a sudden i hear a car omg is that THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS ms frizzle could never. all of a sudden i see them crash into the side of the stomach and i hear screaming and oops they died. so aesthetic ig it's giving grunge aesthetic but not me im a skater maybe some light academia oh no bakugo is coming. i hear someone scream deku mr sir i don't know u or who u r or where i come from i am penelope. i run and i se the youngest tongue cell it's time. i levitate your euphoria jungkook and i see myself. why omg it's yoongi suga extra cup of gas and suga i can't do this anymore. i start running and they call security i start to feel sonic and i scream about marbles. pov u don't know anything about sonic can't relate. he's so fast stan. we love fast skinny legends and he's a smurf, ps sonic is the only skinny legend allowed. now you may be asking what about taeyong from nct isn't he a skinny legend well yes but we don't like him anymore it's because he isn't in bts #thatsonlykpop maybe if u were bts u would be kpop. anyways i all of a sudden wake up. where am i. omg im in outlast and daddy chris is looking at me omg i've never been looked at before. chris walker walks he really brings out the walk in walker. now i must go inside of him because there is no chris without i. that would be curse and the only person cursed is savanah because she believes in ghosts and she cries because of it. stan. omg savanah stop i don't even like u. she has a pee kink and she always pees she says she uncomfortable but i don't believe. she is yeah. she radiates airhead she's giving she really ate. honor sits. omg we stan no. she loves. omg. i don't even know her she just is here. <3. omg.

day 2
rise and shine. i see the light am i dead no it's just morning. i sit up and i see 2 people on my floor, did i kill them? i don't remember #baddiethingsmybodycountasinmurder. i start walking and i fall a baby falls out this is giving. i continue. it's sunday church jesus is here hallelujah. i thought my dog was gay turns out she's just jesus. that's the end because later that night penelope was found dead in the ally of ncts dorms it was said that regular the english version was playing from her headphones and she was holding her aunts sticker poster. a few weeks later it was announced her aunt killed her because she likes nct.