The long Night-P1

Start from the beginning

MELISANDRE: Valar morghulis.

GREY WORM: Valar dohaeris.

CUT TO: THE RAMPARTS

DAVOS watches as MELISANDRE turns again and heads towards the gates of Winterfell. He is not pleased to see her again.

DAVOS: Open the gate!

SOLDIER 1: Open the gate!

ARYA and SANSA look over to DAVOS.

SOLDIER 2: Open the gate!

CUT TO: THE GATE OF WINTERFELL

Four soldiers lift the great beam that secures the gate. The doors open and MELISANDRE rides in.

CUT TO: THE RAMPARTS

DAVOS descends the stairs to intercept MELISANDRE.

CUT TO: THE GATE OF WINTERFELL

MELISANDRE has dismounted and a Northman sees to her horse.

MAN: Come. Come on. Easy.

MELISANDRE walks through the courtyard.

CUT TO: WALKWAY

DAVOS and MELISANDRE meet at a raised walkway. She lowers her hood and approaches while DAVOS stares.

Melisandre: Don't worry Ser Davos I will be dead long before dawn.

DAVOS gives way as MELISANDRE walks past. She pauses, half way up the stairs, where she can see ARYA atop the ramparts. In the distance, a soldier yells and the Dothraki ululate. MELISANDRE walks on.

CUT TO: THE RAMPARTS

ARYA rejoins SANSA as the mounted Dothraki, spur their horses forward into a charge, yelling wildly. ARYA and SANSA exchange a look.

CUT TO: THE DOTHRAKI

The Dothraki horde gallops and ululates. JORAH  and Y/N ride among them.

CUT TO: A NEARBY MOUNTAINTOP

DAENERYS and JON watch the wild charge. The flaming swords allow them to see the full shape of the onslaught as the Dothraki pull far away from the rest of the forces.

CUT TO: OUTSIDE THE WALLS

Northern soldiers light the stones on the the catapults and trebuchets. The stones arc like meteors over the heads of the charging Dothraki.

CUT TO: THE DOTHRAKI

JORAH ,Y/N, Fenrir and GHOST gallop among the Dothraki. The flaming stones crash to the ground in front of them. The snarls of the undead army precede them. Suddenly the two armies are upon one another, the ferocious undead emerging from the darkness, massive in size and in numbers. Some Dothraki are surprised by their sudden confrontation with ghoulish giants.

CUT TO: A NEARBY MOUNTAINTOP

DAENERYS and JON watch the flames of the Dothraki swarm around their darkened foes. Burning stones continue to rain down, landing just beyond the mounted fighters. DAENERYS's eyes are wide.

CUT TO: OUTSIDE THE WALLS

BRIENNE and JAIME watch from afar. They exchange a look. The lights of the ignited swords dance in battle.

SOLDIER: (in Dothraki) Cease fire!

Slowly the lights dwindle until most are extinguished. The distance sound of battle gives way to the whistling wind. GREY WORM, the HOUND and BERIC look on. The lights become sparser still. JAIME squints to make out the movements in the dark. Then the last of the fires disappear. SAM and EDD exhcange a worried look while GENDRY scans the horizon. An eerie quiet takes hold, save for the sound of the wind. TORMUND ponders While Robb looks on worried for his brother 

CUT TO: THE RAMPARTS

ARYA and SANSA watch silently.

CUT TO: OUTSIDE THE WALLS

The wind carries the sound of a few hoofbeats. GREY WORM listens. A single, riderless horse neighs as it gallops out the darkness towards Winterfell. ALYS KARSTARK watches for more signs of the Dothraki. GENDRY looks about, nervous.

A horse whinnies in the darkness, followed by more neighing. Rider less horses trickle back towards Winterfell. SAM is forlorn. Some Dothraki men run past, retreating on foot, followed by more horses. JORAH rides from the darkness along with some Dothraki. TORMUND looks carefully at JORAH for more information. JORAH is exhausted and hopeless, eyes unfocused and leaning heavily to his left side. Followed closely by Fenrir and Ghost snout drenched in blood and Robb fear grows worry as Y/N mount comes back rider less.