Ch.3 more than just a friend

KUARAS POV
It's been 3 weeks since my brother and I moved into the dorm and started cram school. Three other students ( all girls) joined the group last week and I could tell my brother liked one. While me and Rin have gotten closer and started hanging out together.
I was walking to school with Rin when I noticed he's been really fidgety lately. " Hey are you all right. You can tell me." I asked him. He looked up at me blushed said " oh it's nothing." And ran off. Weird. I wonder what's up with him. I walked into the school and started heading to my first class.
TIME SKIP
I was eating lunch on the fountain in the courtyard by myself when Rin came up to sit next to me with his lunch. After a little while of eating in silence Rin said " can I ask you something Kuara ?" "Sure." " Well do you like me ?" He asked.
I blushed and said " y- yes" he looked happy. " Can I ask you something else?" " Yes."
He stood up stood in front of me and said " Do you want to go out with me?" I looked up and ran up and hugged him saying " Yes!" And after lunch we walked to the next class our tails twined together and we were holding hands.
After school was over I walked to the dorm with Rin . Shiro, Shima, and Suguro were walking with the three new girls.
I giggled when I walked walked over to the group of six. " Looks like you guys seem to be really GooD friends with the new girls." Rin said. " So? What about you and Kuara?" Suguro said. " Your dorm isn't over here but mine and Kuaras is." Rin answered.
Shiro looked at us and said " are you two going out?"
I said looking at Shiro and ivy holding hands " yeah. What about you and Ivy?" Shiro and ivy exchanged a glance with each other" I asked her as soon as school ended today"
RINS POV
I was surprised. I would never think Shiro would ever get a girlfriend. But then I looked over at her. She looked mischievous and she was hot! But I like Kuara better. The fact that Shima ( well he flirts with everyone) really liked Flutter or, the fact that Suguro likes Nora was astonishing. I would never think Suguro would be interested in anyone. But then again they probably never thought I would ever get a GF. I looked over at Kuara and put my arm around her. " I love you " I whispered into her ear. She looked at me and kissed me. " I love you to" she whispered.