Ch.2 A new life

RINS POV
" I know this is the boys dorm but you and your brother can have rooms here" I said as we walked towards my room. Damn. This girl was hot.
Her light brown hair and teal eyes were so beautiful. " Well I mean Mephisto owes us for what his brother did to the shrine." Shiro said.
All the sudden Kuro jumped onto my shoulder. Then Kuara turned around and walked over to me. " You must be the famous Kuro .I brought some catnip sake for you " she said holding up a bottle. " Really? I want some!" Kuro said. "Hey I want some too!" Shiro exclaimed. " No I don't want you getting all hyped up and running around like you're being chased by a dog." I looked at her. " Do you want me to carry some of those boxes ". " sure but don't get the really heavy boxes I'll get those." She said. She picked up two boxes and put them on her shoulder. She is strong! I looked over at a bigger cat version of Shiro carrying a box in his mouth, on his back, and he held one with his tail.
As we walked in we ran into yukio. " What's this?" He asked. " Some new students." I said. He pointed at Shiro and said" but what is that ? The students familiar?" " Nope. Her brother." I said. The look on his face was confused as he picked up a box to carry into the dorm room.
After we got all the boxes into the room Kuara poured some catnip sake into a dish for Kuro. " So you guys are the new students?" Yukio asked. " Yep! This is my bro Shiro he's a bit of a brat and my name is Kuara." Kuara answered . " Yeah we are human/ cat demons/ sort of satan." Shiro said. I started cutting open boxes while they talked. " Shiro go get me my minnows" Kuara ordered. Shiro brought her a plastic container with small fish in it she also had some seasoning that she put on it. Then it burst in flame cooking it and started eating them. I saw Shiro trying to sneak one when she pushed him out of the way and said " no you can't get any Shiro ! " But he quickly grabbed one and ate it as she glared at him. " Do you mind if I try one?" I asked her. "Sure" she gave me one and I ate it. " WoW! This is really good!" I exclaimed. She blushed and said " thanks I make the seasoning myself " said.
KUARAS POV
I blushing so much! This boy was so hot! I had to admit I had a fancy for the son of satan.
After we set everything up in the room next to the twins i plopped onto the bed tired with Kuro next to me. " Wow I think Kuro likes you more than me !" Rin said sitting next to me. "Well us cats and demons got to stick together don't we?" I said. " That is true." He answered. I looked at him and he blushed making me blush.
All of the sudden the door burst open with Shiro running through it with some bags full of food. yukio came in after " is he always like this?" He asked. " Unfortunately yes." I answered I made my way over to the bag smelling fish my tail waging behind me. Apparently Kuro smelled it to because he followed me. I looked in the bag. " Did you get the rice?" "Yeah" I looked in the bag then glared at him. " You forgot the ginger you dummy !" I yelled at him. " Sounds like someone's making sushi" Rin said. I looked up. " How did you know?" I asked. " Well I'm a cook too. " He said blushing.
After that I made sushi for dinner and everyone loved it as we talked together. But of coarse Rin just had to help me make it while Shiro and Kuro chased each other around the kitchen.
I think this is going to be a great year and new friends.
And with one maybe something more than that.