᳝ ˖ . ֺ ָ ֙⋆❥ Given years of emotional rollercoaster ride, Choi Eunyeong is pretty much used to putting up with the whispering demons inside his head. Someone said as long as he doesn't stray from his path, no matter how dull it was, those demons cannot take him down.

But when things twist and turn unexpectedly, the truth he knows becomes blurry, and he doesn't know what to do with the intruder that innocently broke in to his heavily guarded heart.

The question is...

What happens when secrets are revealed, deep-rooted beliefs are proven wrong, and long forgotten scars are cut open again???

What would they do when there's also someone who wished to heal them and guide them to the dawn that awaits them beyond the darkest night??

Will they readily let themselves fall into the embrace of the home they've been unknowingly yearning for?

❥•°❀°•༢

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
homophobia/derogatory terms (later in the story),
strong language, mature themes (non-graphic),
PTSD and its symptoms, medication,
mentioned/implied abuse, depression and suicide (later in the story)

Main relationships:
Yeosang & Jongho 🅹🅾🅽🅶🆂🅰🅽🅶

☞ Taehyun & Beomgyu
🆃🅰🅴🅶🆈🆄

☞ O.C(girl) & O.C(...)
🅷🆈🅴🆈🅴🅾🅽🅶

Background relationships:
-the rest of ateez standard ships-
-txt standard ship (yeonbin obviously)-
and other boy and girl groups' not-so-typical ships

❥•°❀°•༢

Guess what? Itz yall's fave part of a book...

... 🥁

🎊Author's Note!! YAYYY

Skip or continue, up to you!

If you ever stumbled upon this, then warmly welcome! But also, buckle up because you're in for a long ass ride, luvs.
Good Luck💛

☞Things needed to be made clear: