Chapter 24

Hey guys!

How are you guys?

Missed me?

Do comment and share your views, inline comments are love.

Spam...

Let's continue...

Sid stood there as Avu wanted for some minutes. Avu was remembering all those moments which she spent with Sid in their childhood. A tear ran down her eye thinking how they separated and could never be the same how they use to before.

Since she came back they couldn't even talk, they spent most of time ignoring each other or what feeling guilt for who they were now. She wanted the same bond they had back at that moment. But was that possible anymore?

She chuckled all her thoughts away and opened eyes and looked in the hazel orbs who were looking at her passionately. She could just see love in those eyes, no lust for her body, Just pure love.

She wanted to kiss those tears away from his eyes, which were falling because he couldn't see his maddoo in this state.

His love for her was just too pure, much pure than what she was right now, she thought and took a deep breath.

Her mind agreed to her heart to tell him that she also loves him as much he loves her before when she made him hold her, but when she saw those tears and pure love for her in those eyes, she chuckled the thought away of telling him everything. She wasn't worthy of this love. She thought.

“Siddharth, I want to tell you something.” Avneet said.

“You can say anything MaddooSiddharth said.

“Siddharth, I know you love me a lot. Your love is too pure and I don't know if I am even worthy of that. And you even have a girlfriend, who is much better than me, she deserves the world and she deserves you. Not me... We can't be together Siddharth. The best way right now is to stay as far away as possible from each other. Please don't think I am saying this because I don't trust you anymore, I know you will never hurt me. You are still my bestest friend, and always will be. But we... Us... We... Can never happen.” Avneet said.

Avneet, I know... You don't have to clarify anything. It's OK if you don't like me the way I do, you don't have to say you don't deserve me, because you are priceless. Infact I don't deserve you. I love you Avneet, I won't hold you back in any way, I can let you go. My love for you isn't selfish. I promise I won't bother you ever in future, if you want to stay away from me, it's OK. Because I know it will be very difficult for you trust me after all this, nor you will be able to look at me the same way ever again. Just believe me, whenever you need me, I am just one call away. OK?” He said and kissed her forehead slightly hesitating a bit, what if she pushes him away, he thought.

“Sid...” Avneet whispered with tears in eyes. She couldn't say anything, her voice was stuck in her throat... She didn't knew how to make him know that it wasn't because of him, it was because of her.

He walked out of room with heavy heart and thousands of emotions leaving Avu their who broke down on her knees.

AFTER 4 MONTHS...

It had been two months since that incident, Sidneet kept ignoring each other after that. They didn't talked until there was anything important. They kept taking glimpses of each other.

Avneet became more quieter and reserved after that. She stopped talking with Jann and Reem without any reason. Even with Jai she didn't talked until there is anything important. She was dying inside, her emotions were killing her. Seeing Sid in front of her who became more depressed killed her from inside. And she couldn't share anything with anyone.

Siddharth determined to avoid his feelings for Avneet, he stopped whatever his plans were for Avneet. He started spending more time alone, than with group. He became more of introvert since then. Even though he didn't let anyone see his pain and kept behaving like Old Sid with everyone, but everyone knew something was wrong with him. Rits and him had officially broke up in front of everyone. He spent most of time with his guitar singing songs or jamming, completely ignoring whatever is happening in world. He had only one goal left in his life, that was to accomplish his dream as a good artist.

Their second album already released some time ago. Avneet was part of 3 songs in that album of 10 songs. According to her condition they didn't revealed her real name and gave her credit as AK. That album was huge hit and almost reached millions of sales and MV's they released almost had 500+ million views and one of them had 1billion views in a month. They all were happy about that.

Their college was almost completed they were about to graduate in month. Their band was very famous and their goal was already decided so none of them wanted to continue studying after getting degree.

One day in College Canteen...

“Guys we have a big problem!” Jai said coming towards them.

“What happened Jai?” Reem asked.

“We have a live concert for our album..” Jai said.

“So? We all know that, what's problem in that?” Jann said eating her cheese fries.

“Who will sing Avneet's parts live? Cuz she won't agree to perform live. What will we do now?” Jai asked, everyone looked at each other.

“Even convincing her for singing was so difficult, making her sing live in front of thousands of people? She won't agree for sure.” Rits said.

“Siddharth, buddy only you can do something... Last time also you convinced her.” Faisu said tapping Siddharth’s shoulder.

“What me? No... She won't even listen to me, let alone agreeing to sing live like that... She hates me...” He said everything clearly but whispered that last part and looked down to control the tears which were ready to flow down his eyes.

Hey guys!

Missed me?

I hope you all are alright!

Did you liked today's chapter?

Best part of chapter?

Worst part of chapter?

What do you will happen next?

Will Avu agree to sing live?

Will sidneet reconcile anytime soon?

Target-140+ comments

Do follow me on instagram if you want to be in my contact, cuz I am not always active on wattpad. We can talk and become friends of course.

Instagram ID: sidneetxinfinite

Bye bye!

Love you guys 💘