Author's Note

❄️
All I want to say before you begin reading the story is that I really do hope you enjoy the story. This is a romance novel where two people fall deeply in love. It isn't going to be one of those toxic love stories where the characters become absurdly possessive and so obsessive, they end up hurting themselves as well as their partners in ways they don't even realise. Through this novel, I want to encourage you to love more openly and express your feelings more often. I understand everybody has different ways of showing their love, but communication is so important for any relationship to bloom into something beautiful. 

As someone who is afraid of loving the wrong person more than death, this is really difficult for me. Lilly, the protagonist is the most raw depiction of who I am, my fears, my aspirations, my inner demons and the ice that cages my heart. It feels like I'm undressing in front of the whole world, but I want the experience of feeling like someone understands, someone relates. This is a way for me to find out I'm not alone.

Brendan is the softest, most gentle boy I think you will fall head over heels with because I ship him with Lilly really hard. On the other hand, he's not Prince Charming at all. He's a human being with feelings and thoughts and imperfections. He's completely a figment of my imagination because I don't believe such a boy has ever existed nor will. Or maybe that's my misconception and I just haven't met him yet.

Here's a fair warning; this may be a winter book, but it's not cozy at all. It's dangerous, it may contain violence and swearing, gruesome descriptions, ugly events and a lot of heartbreak. The last part is confirmed.

Without further ado, welcome to the unfiltered lives of a few very disturbed human beings.
❄️

©️All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be replicated or transmitted in any form or by any means.