"Let's go." I said while putting on my seatbelt. I am in the passenger seat while Sakura is in front, beside Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon nodded and started to drive the car. She even blows her car's horn loudly so the crowd will give us a way. Thankfully, Chaeyeon's car was tinted so they couldn't clearly see me. I pull down my facemask and breathe when we are now far from the Entertainment.

Geez, this was exhausting.

"You are now famous, Yena. Congratulations!" Sakura said sarcastically.

I take off my brother's cap.

"Geez, it's so hot." I rest my head in the chair.

"It's your fault. You make the paparazzi have a big scoop." Sakura teased.

"Eunbi unnie knows what to do so I'm relieved."

"But she will crush you later."

"Nah, I'm going to Chaewon's condo today."

Chaeyeon looked at me in the rear view mirror before looking back at the road. She didn't bother to speak a word at all.

What's up with her?

"Did Chaewon already know?"

"Yup. I told her that I'll spend the night in her condo and then I will be her driver all day tomorrow."

"Oh," Sakura reacted.

I saw her smiling wryly.

I know what she is thinking.

"You know, you two are really a great couple." I looked at Chaeyeon then back at her.

"Chaeyeon used to ship me with Minju when we were in middle school and then you keep on shipping me with my childhood friend. Really you two?"

"Who wouldn't? You keep on approaching Minju back then. You always leave me for Minju." Chaeyeon finally speaks. She sounded like she was sulking.

"Look who's talking." I chuckled fakely.

"Who among us has spent most of her time with Minjeong? Is it me?"

Chaeyeon looked surprised at the sudden mention of Minjeong's name while Sakura, who had been having fun watching us, now looked confused.

"Who is Minjeong?" Sakura asked.

I looked at Chaeyeon and surprisingly, Chaeyeon was looking at me too, in the rear view mirror.

So, she didn't tell Sakura about her ex.

Chaeyeon looked back at the road and cleared her throat. We both remain silent for a minute.

"Yah! Who is Minjeong?" Sakura asked. She's not sound mad nor jealous. It's her actual voice.

Honestly, I want to answer her question since I know about it too but I want it to come from Chaeyeon.

"S-Sh-he's my e-ex." Chaeyeon answered, stuttering.

Sakura's face became serious and it made me nervous. Chaeyeon glanced at her and when Chaeyeon saw her reaction, she looked like she wanted to stop the car and run.

But Sakura never got jealous of anyone since she trusted Chaeyeon a lot. In the two of them, Chaeyeon is the one who is possessive.

Sakura laughs her ass out.

The f*ck?

"Your reaction---" Then she laughed again.

She is laughing at Chaeyeon's reaction while Chaeyeon sighed in relief.