As I looked at him, I can't help but feel happy seeing how he looked so amazed with what he is seeing right now.

"You liked it?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

Tumango naman sya then biglang umiyak na sobrang kinabahala ko!

Fuck! Did I do something wrong? Did I mess up again?

"Love? Why are you crying? I thought you liked it! Did I do something, I'm so sorry! Please don't cry! We can go if..." Nagalala ako nung bigla syang umiyak, aayain ko sana sya na umalis na dito kasi baka ayaw nya palapero hindi nya ko pinatapos sa sasabihin ko. He held me by my face and smiled at me.

"No love, you didn't do anything wrong! Sobrang nagustuhan ko lang talaga, it's looks so beautiful"

Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwang sa sinabi nya.

"Sobrang gusto ko! I didn't expect any of this! You made me feel so special Love! You made me feel so happy seeing all of this! Thank you love! You didn't have to do this, but I still want to thank you for all this effort that you are giving me." then he hugged me. So, I hugged him back. His hug is really the best. Yung bang sobrang higpit at the same time, sobrang comportable for me. I feel so loved and at ease. Kaya kong gawin ang kahit na ano maramdaman lang araw araw ang yakap na ito.

"Thank you so much love! Hinding hindi ako magsasawa na gawin sayo lahat ng ito. I will never be tired of doing things that will show you how much I love you!" I said to him. All of what I said is true! I will never stop showing him how important he is for me. How much I care and love him! Only him!

"Thank you for accepting to stay with me despite of everything. Despite of my past, you choose to love me. Thank you talaga, love! Thank you!"

Umalis kami mula sa aming pagkakayakap at tinitigan ang isat-isa.

"Love, I already told you and I will tell you again. I love you! I love everything about you! May it be good or bad, I love and accept it all because it's a part who you are. Your past will never be reason for me to stop loving you. Only death can stop me from showing you how much I love you or pwera nalang if makakahanap ka ng iba, syempre hindi naman ako makakapayag nun! Mahal na mahal kita, Jamie. Always remember that!"

"I love you too, Cid!' sagot nya sakin.

I really feel so happy hearing him say he loves me. It's very satisfying!

"Do you want to dance?" I asked him

Tumango naman sya. Kaya ayun I played the song using my phone.

(please play the song, as background song)

I held both of his waist, as he puts his arms around my neck and we start dancing.

I love you
i don't know what else to say
"cause I long for you more each day
i need you
i want to feel your embrace
and have a chance to touch your face

I really love this guy so much. I can't see myself loving any other person in the world except him. He's really is the one for me! I can hear my heart beating so loud for him. Even if he is already here beside me, I still feel like I long for him! I yearn for his touch, his voice and everything.

I was lost and alone
but you showed me the way
now I call you my own
things will never be the same

How could I've known
you will hold me close so tenderly
even though I'm alone
i can feel your arms enfold in me
and that love, became mine in just one night
when you held me tight
oooh.
It felt so right