No wonder she said that she was familiar with the word 'Lin Xi'. Isn't this child the first in grade before the school 'opposite'!

The open and secret fights between the top middle schools in City B have never stopped, so their teachers have paid no attention to the competition results, joint entrance examination results, and some top students of Liming Middle School.

The annual comprehensive autumn entrance exam is a joint test conducted by several first-class schools in City B. It has been a tradition for many years. And in the past ten years, they have won the first place in the High School A attached almost every year. Prior to this, the first place for nine consecutive years was in their A High School, except last year.

And the one who ended their winning streak at the High School A attached was a top student named'Lin Xi' from Liming International Middle School.

Teacher Chen didn't expect that the student hegemon in the competing school would actually become a student in her class.

Originally, they had a Master of God in Class 7, but now they add another Gu Xi, which is not too miraculous.

Teacher Chen seems to have seen various bonuses and interviews rushing towards her now.

Teacher Chen looked at Gu Xi with a 'kindly' smile.

"Gu Xi, let's go, I will take you to the classroom."

When Teacher Chen and Gu Xi arrived in the classroom, the class just finished their early self-study.

There was a lot of noise in the classroom, but when the head teacher arrived, everyone instantly fell silent.

However, when he saw Gu Xi who walked into the classroom next, the classroom became lively again.

"Look quickly, see if that's a new classmate." One person raised his voice.

As this person's words fell, other people's eyes also focused on Gu Xi.

"New classmates look good!"

"Are you sure that this is the academic bully that Teacher Chen said yesterday?" I always felt that the appearance of the new classmate was not related to the word'Xueba'.

"Old Chen didn't say that he would come to a school flower yesterday." Someone replied.

As everyone was talking about it, Teacher Chen coughed: "Be quiet, don't delay your studies in the next class!"

As soon as the head teacher said this, the class gradually calmed down.

So, the head teacher took Gu Xi to the podium again and introduced: "This is Gu Xi, I have been transferred to our class for the new class. I already said it yesterday..."

Before Teacher Chen had finished speaking, another person shouted from below: "Woc, it's really her."

The speaker was not unexpectedly glared by Teacher Chen.

Seeing the person shrinking his neck and closing his mouth, Teacher Chen said again: "The new classmate has just arrived at our school, and there are still many unfamiliar places. Come down and talk more."

At this moment, what Teacher Chen was thinking was to let the group of students who broke her heart in the class communicate with other students and find ways to improve their grades.

After that, Teacher Chen looked at Gu Xi again, pointed to a position in the class, and said, "Gu Xi, you can go over there."

Gu Xi followed the direction pointed by the head teacher and found that there was an empty seat in the third row.