CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

William's P.O.V

5.... 

4...

3....

2.....

1......

"Run! Go head for the fence!"I yelled at Alex. He ran and dodged all the bullets then hopped the fence. I smirked. I taught him well. As soon as he hoped the fence i motioned my to other people who were going to 'escape' , well thats what they thought. They ran and tried to escape while i basically walked right past the guards.i hoped the fence and walked towards Alex. He gave me a disapproving look. What the Hell he should be glad its not him whose right there. 

"Did you have to set them up?" he said pointing to the dead bodies across the fence. I shrugged and smiled.

"be glad its not you Rookie , now come on." i motioned him to follow me to the car and driver i had set up. He mumbled something but i couldn't hear him.  

We got in and my driver a gang member of mine drove heading to LA where they moved.

I realxed and drifted off to sleep.

***********

SKY'S P.O.V

"MOM!  DAD!" i looking around the house which was normally loud but now it was deadly quiet. I looked in the kitchen.....nope.

i knocked on their room...no answer so i opened slowly  cause i didn't wanna accidently step in on them if they were......you know. 

Since i was little all i could remember was my mom and dad loving eachother so much you could practically see the love they had  for eachother. I had that when i was little he was my bestfriend and first boyfriend at the time. i was 13 and he was 14 he was so sweet and everything was going great until the foster people took him away and we never saw eachother again. I tried to keep in touch but we kinda lost eachother i guess. He was like my perfect other half. I've been trying to find him but its no use they have nothing on the internet on him its like he just.....disappeared. i shook my head willing to erase the thought of him away.  

"MOM!" i yelled.

"Happy 15th birthday baby girl" i turned to see my dad Ryan and mom Samantha. 

I smiled they had a huge birthday cake with a microphone on the top.

"Thanks guys its perfect" if you hadn't guessed already i have my mothers singing voice and we share the same dream. I hope I'll be at least half as good as her.

"make a wish sweety" my mom said her jet black hair was up in a messy bun. I got my hair from her and my dads green eyes which were showing nothing but love and happiness..as always.

i closed my eyes and wished for the same thing i always wished for since i was 16.

I wish i could see him again..

hear is laugh 

see his beautiful chocolate eyes and wavy blonde hair with dark roots.

feel his soft lips...for just once please bring him back....

I blew out the candles and smile gratefully.At least I have my parents and i am truly grateful some people can't even say that.

"Happy birthday sweety have a great day at school and when you get home we'll do whatever you want." dad said mom nodded and gave me a bear hug and kissed me on my cheek.