When I was done I removed my hand off him. "How does it feel now?"

"Valeria Salvatore you continue to amaze me! Now can you do it with the rest of my guys?" Marcel said obviously in a better condition now.

"Wouldn't that be to much magic? It can overwhelm you" Davina stated clearly disagreeing with Marcel.

"I got it. I know how to control it"I reassured to the worried girl. I knew it was a bad idea to handle all this magic while I was in the middle of almost having a break down, but I needed to distract myself in some way.

I walked to diego him being the one that looked in the baddest shape. I put his head up making him look at me then I set my hand on his bite.

"See where acting as the alpha male gets you" I teased the vampire while I siphoned the ware wolf bite. When he was more conscious and able to talk he chuckled at my comment.

"Never thought you'd be the one saving me. Wouldn't want to get your shoes dirty" Diego teased back.

"I've taken down plenty of people in these heels, don't underestimate me now, I just took away a fatal ware wolf bite" I took my hand away making him bring his hand up to his neck only to find it healed. He looked up to me shocked. I just rose my brows and continued to the rest.

While I got a few vampires healed and Marcel got them blood he walked up to me making sure I was okay.

"Hey you alright?"

"Holding up just fine. This is the last one" I said while still siphoning.

"V I know when you're not okay. You're avoiding something what's wrong?" Marcel looked me directly in the eye. I knew he could see right through me, but I couldn't let him.

"Where's Hayley" I said taking a step away from the vampire, standing in front of Marcel waiting for him to respond.

"I..." by the look in marcels face I could already tell something really bad must've happened with Hayley. Which just made me worry more.

"Marcel where is Hayley!" I raised my voice.

When I didn't get a response I stormed to her room taking something that belonged to her. Then rushed quickly to the study taking a map of the French quarter from one of the shelves. Marcel followed me through the compound shouting my name out. I ignored him, all I could think of was I couldn't let any one else die. I had lost so many people the last few weeks. I couldn't take it.

I set the things down and began to do a locator spell. Usually when I did them this way I got images of where they were but this time it was nothing. The spell didn't even begin. It was like she was no more. When i figured what was wrong I looked down taking a deep breath while Marcel watched waiting for an answer.

"V what's wrong?" Marcel placed his hand on my arm.

"She's uh....I can't.... I can't find her. She's gone" I stated. Marcel looked down. Even if Hayley was a complete stranger to us, over these past few months she had become one of us.

"It's not fair. Everyone keeps dying and......" I paused clearing my throat. "She deserved to live. She deserved everything she was getting. Her family. Her kid. Now she's gone, all she wanted was to have her little girl"

When I said this I figured there might be another possibility. I quickly went to klaus' desk opening it and taking one of the vials in there that was filled with blood.

"What are you doing?" Marcel questioned watching me.

"There's a possibility that the baby is still alive. I'm going to make sure that baby lives even if I have to kill every witch in this city" I poured the blood out on the map starting another locator spell. When the blood started moving it stopped at the cemetery.