𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Beginne am Anfang

───────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀 who was alone in the tunnels. She found me with her sword ready, sighing. I shrugged, I didn't know what to say. Suddenly a thud had came down the chute to show it was Fox. Suddenly another movement came from the end of the tunnel while I took out my sword with Octavia. When the figure came into the light, it was Clarke. "Octavia. You stayed." Clarke said while Octavia had turned away. "Screw you. Of course I stayed. I know where my loyalties lie." Octavia snapped at the blonde. "We have to get in there." Clarke said as she looked at the door and walked over to it. "If that was possible, do you think we'd still be here?" I asked when I showed the body of Fox to Clarke. "You still haven't told me why Lexa sounded the retreat." Octavia said to both me and Clarke. "She made a deal with Mount Weather, freed the grounders and now we're on our own." Clarke said as she walked to the door. She started pounding on the door.

I snapped her fist down. "Would you stop that! They'll know where here." I said turning her to me. "What about Ragnar? Irgun? There's no way he would agree with this." Octavia asked thinking for a second option. "Lexa ordered to take them. I stopped them and told them to leave." I said before my eyes had found Clarke point a gun at the key pad. "What are you doing?" I asked, my voice got louder. "I am getting through that door." Clarke said making me scoff. "And what? You think it'll open the door? It'll keep it locked." I said rising my voice again. "Bellamy's counting on you. Everyone's always counting on you." Octavia said as she stood on Clarke's left. "Well, what do you want from me?" Clarke asked in frustration. "You trusted Lexa. You let a bomb drop on Tondc. You let all those people-" "I am doing the best I can!" Clarke cut off Octavia. "Yeah? Well, it's not good enough." Octavia said before a quiet beeping went off. "Guys." I got their attention.

That's when they doors opened showing Bellamy. Octavia came into his arms. "You two are too scrawny to drill." I said as I came to Jasper and Monty. "Yeah, besides Bellamy, there's another one who isn't." Oakleigh Olsen's voice came in my ears and I ran to her and we hugged. Oh, my God. "I missed you so much." I said in her hug. "I missed you more." Oakleigh said as she kissed my temple, I did the same. My eyes moved to a girl in a blue body suit. "It's alright. She's with us." Bellamy said before he talked with Clarke. Suddenly, the girls suit started beeping. "30 minutes. And we just changed it, that can't be right. It's her last tank." Jasper said to Clarke. "Hey, we're find another one, okay?" I said as I gave her a sense of hope. She nodded innocently. "Okay, you guys go for Dante. We'll help Maya." Octavia said making the plan quick and fast. "Okay, come on." I said as I took out my sword, Maya and Octavia following us.

───────────────────────────

𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, Cage Wallace had looked around the room to find the new prisoners that how bags over their heads. That's when they were taken off. Zoe Monroe, Summer Black, Kali Ray, David Miller, Marcus Kane, Jennifer Guzmán and Abby Griffin. "Dad!" Miller shouted as he resisted against the chains on his wrists. "Nate!" David exclaimed but was gun budded in the head. "Mom? Mom!" The groggy voice of Kit Guzmán was heard making Jennifer's head and ears perk. "You bastards! What are you doing with my boy?" Jennifer said as she resided the guards holding her down. "What is wrong with you people?" Kane asked when he watched blood getting sucked from a child's body in front of them.

"Where is my daughter?" Abby asked next looking at Cage. "She's talking about Clarke and Guzmán." Emerson said a he looked at the two girls, Jennifer's eyes narrowed. "No, I'm talking about your father, you twit!" Jennifer snapped back. "I'm sorry it had to come to this." Cage said as the sound of a drill was in the background, he was only acknowledged by a glare from the Guzmán as he walked away.

────────────────────────────

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟓, coming out from the Trash Compactor was Vasilisa Guzmán, Octavia Blake, Jasper Jordan and Maya Vie. "Come one. We have to hurry. She's out of air. First, you need to close the door." Jasper said in worry for the girl he cared much about. Closing the trash door, Maya breathed in the air that was not their own. "Time to spear." Maya said making Jasper chuckle while Vasilisa turned to them. "Look, I know you guys like each other, but we have to keep up with the plan." I said while Octavia checked the halls for anyone. "I'll be okay." Maya said as Octavia and I left first. "Look. I'm not leaving you." Jasper said making the two of us sigh and turn to them. "Jasper." "She's alive, but not safe." Jasper said cutting off Octavia.

"Cage knows I helped you guys. He's on level 5." Maya said to us. I had a small idea in my head. "So, what do we do?" Octavia asked, pretty much about the idea in my head. "We kill Cage." I said speaking up making the three of us look at me, soon they all nodded, agreeing. "I'm in." Octavia said first and with that, we continue on with the plan.

────────────────────────────