Special chapter!

beginning A/N

Here's the promised chapter for 1k reads! DRUMROLL PLS! your special chapter will be..... Senpai x Female reader! And for the males reading my story you guys get pico x male reader or Girlfriend x male reader For males i will choose the most wanted chapter but anyways here's the senpai x reader chapter guys be prepared to simp and possibly cry but i added a quick twist senpai's a fucking yandere but before i start the chapter i need to explain how my type of yandere's work! Here's one big thing about this so yanderes in my AU don't go killing every fucking person that looks at you INSTEAD they kill whoever you dislike/hate and they don't use you either and they won't kidnap you i know hate on me all you want bcs i don't care anyways on with the chapter

Third person POV

Y/N was walking around the school looking for one of the girls but all of them were staring at her and Y/N asked the girls "Did I do something wrong?" The girls replied "You stole senpai from us you were hanging out with him and gave him a letter which was probably you confessing to him!" Y/N then replied "The letter only was telling him my address so he could come to my house today!" after Y/N said that the girls and Y/N were arguing for fifteen minutes until senpai came and said "Oh my goodness are you alright y/n!?" Senpai picked up Y/N because one of the girls had given Y/N a black eye and scraped her leg with a knife senpai looked at Y/n panicking saying like ten million times "ARE YOU OK!?" y/n replied "Trust me i'm fine..." but senpai wasn't having nun of it ( nun intended ok i'll stop now with the nun pun's) senpai picked up y/n again and took her to le hospital where there were 0 docters and nurses but there were medical supplies so senpai wrapped up y/n's leg in bandages and patched up her left eye saying "there good as new!" Y/N chuckled because senpai rarely ever acted like this and with y/n having feelings for senpai made it better senpai had then told y/n "Hey could you wait for at least an hour bcs i have ummm HOMEWORK!" then senpai ran off before Y/N could even reply but instead of doing homework senpai was off to kill the girl that gave y/n a black eye and so once senpai got to the school the girl that hurt y/n was laughing her ass off because of what she did to y/n but in front of everyone's eye's senpai killed her in THE goriest way possible it was already an hour and y/n came back to the school only to see every fucking room in the school filled with corpses and blood and y/n screamed in fear but senpai was like "IS MY DAMSEL IN DISTRESS?" y/n replied "OFC I'M IN DISTRESS BECAUSE OF THE HORROR LAND YOU POSSIBLY CREATED! senpai then replied "Look y/n you don't get it i killed 455 high schoolers because you hated every single one of them like you told me you wanted there guts on the school floor so i did dat!" Y/n then replied "Ohhh i get it then it's alright just don't ever EVER use the homework excuse again..." and they lived happily ever after! the end!