Jaxon seemed far more confident, as he allowed instinct to take over. His hands now almost steady, as they stroked Blake's skin. Slowly, moving down to his pants which for some reason had started to shrink.

"Jaxon!" Blake gasped, as the hand reached inside his pants, touching the swollen area which throbbed needily. Encouraged by the sound of his name, Jaxon allowed his kisses to shower every part of Blake who was now pulling on Jaxon's pants. Wanting them off, he wanted more of their skin to be in contact.

Rustling and gasped, filled the tent as they finally pulled the last piece of clothes off. Blake's heart was racing, his lips red from the kisses and his head muddled by desire. He wanted more, pressing his body against Jaxon's, barely being able to distinguish Jaxon's sudden mutter as he reached for something.

A few seconds later, something cold reached his backside, making him wince.

"Sorry, it's cold," Jaxon muttered. "I need to prepare you."

Blake felt his face flush, and he had to hide his face in his hands, not being able to watch the embarrassing scene as Jaxon allowed his finger to enter him. There was a resistance, and Blake felt himself tense up and then the pain hit him. A dull, throbbing pain engulfed his nether regions where Jaxon was intruding and he grimace.

Jaxon allowed his finger to go deeper which made Blake whimper. Feeling Jaxon tense up, Blake tried to relax.

"Does it hurt?" Jaxon asked weakly.

"A bit," Blake admitted, removing his hands from his face. "I will be fine just... go slower. It feels weird."

Jaxon listened, watching Blake's face for any change as he continued. Each time he put in a bit too much and Blake whimpered, he froze making the preparation a long and tedious process. Blake tried to make it better by kissing Jaxon but he was too focused on his fingers.

"What are you doing?" Blake finally asked, holding onto Jaxon with a gasp when he felt his fingers scissoring him.

"Trying to find that place."

"What place?"

"It's supposed to be a place where you will feel really good, but I cannot seem to find it," Jaxon admitted, glancing over at the pamphlet. Blake prayed he would not just stop in the middle and start to read it.

"Maybe it's deeper inside?"

"I am supposed to be able to reach it with my fingers though," Jaxon muttered, clearly distressed by the entire situation.

"It doesn't matter, let's do it," Blake finally said as he couldn't handle this awkwardness anymore.

"Let's-"

"Do it, I'm prepared enough," Blake said and Jaxon immediately rolled over, putting himself into the right position.

Blake took a deep breath, feeling the pressure against his entrance. Letting out something between a whimper and a gasp as the force sent a rush of pain through him. Tears filled his eyes, and he bit his lip trying to hold back a shout. Then...

A few seconds went by before Blake looked up at Jaxon who was staring at his face with something akin to horror. Jaxon's face was so pale that Blake feared for a few seconds that he had died of a heart attack, then Blake cleared his throat.

"Jaxon... I think you might... have a few problems."

*****

Elliott drank his tea, enjoying the silence in the living room. It was these few pieces of absolute serenity that kept him sane.

The door suddenly slammed up, Jaxon stood there pale, his hair unruly and half-dressed which made it obvious what he had been doing.

"I can't get it up!" Jaxon shouted at his brother and Elliott spluttered out his tea.

"What the bloody hell do expect me to do about it?!"

"I don't know what happened!"

"What were you doing?"

"I were trying to have sex."

"Obviously, but where in the intimate part where you and what were you feeling."

"I was trying to get it in but Blake cried out in pain. I was preparing him for so long. Why did it hurt?"

Elliott groaned, "Of course, it hurt. It's his first time, it takes a while to get it right and get used to it."

"But the pamphlet said-"

"What pamphlet?"

"The one dad gave me about gay sex!"

Elliott wanted to pull his hair out. His brother tried to have sex with the instructions in a pamphlet. This was just ridiculous.

Realizing that Elliott wasn't going to say anything, Jaxon continue," How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Handle the pain?"

"I pretty much gritted through it. It gets easier if you wait when you are inside and then go slow. When I did it with Joshua, I ensured that he was relaxed as some of the pain comes from your partner tensing making it harder to put it in."

Jaxon stared at Elliott for a while before something dawn on him. "You were the top?!"

"The-" Elliott felt like he had entered a foreign world. What the hell was a top? "We shift position. There isn't a set rule who is supposed to be-"

"Thank you!" Jaxon said, slamming the door in Elliott's face.

What had just happened? Elliott forced the thoughts out of his mind, deciding it was for the better if he didn't know.