"Yes," Elliott said slowly.

"From Crann Eolais."

"Yes."

"The headquarters that only the elan coven can enter."

"That pretty much sums it up," Elliott finally sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Has anyone any idea how to accomplish this?"

"I might have one, but we need something that we currently lack," Ahriman said.

"Which is?"

"Time."

*****

The light had started to fade, but a few last streams of light still peeked through the trees into the glade. The trees had started to shift from green to orange which left a warm impression on anyone who watched it.

Blake on the other hand was too busy to laugh at his boyfriend to notice. Jaxon was grumbling as he tried to put up the tent, the manual was close to his face and the tent looked gloomy as it hang from the lack of support.

"This was a horrible idea," Jaxon muttered, as he hit himself once again over the thumb. He finally gave up and called his father, who came with his brother Kai in mere five minutes as the glade was just outside the Price house. The glade was covered by the trees but was far away enough to cause his parents to worry during these tumultuous times.

In just a few seconds and grumbles later, the tent was up and Owen slapped Jaxon over the arm while pulling Kai away by the neck as he wasn't as willing to abandon the snacks Blake had provided them.

Snuggling up in the tent as the air had grown cold, Blake laid his head against Jaxon's chest, marveling at how warm he was. Jaxon's lips stroke his forehead, as his arms reached around him.

"Did you get everything?" Blake asked his cheek heating as the words were uttered.

Jaxon eagerly pulled out condoms and lube, which only made Blake want to bury his face into the pillow then he desperately held back a chuckle when Jaxon pulled out a pamphlet with, how to make it enjoyable for your boyfriend, written across it. The two guys kissing on the front showcased its content and was adorable if not a bit worrying.

"Jaxon?"

"I got it," he said, scurrying back under the cover. He pressed his face against Blake's neck inhaling his scent which only made Blake giggle nervously. He wanted to slap himself when the girlish noise escapes him but the sound just seem to encourage Jaxon who looked up, engulfing their lips into a heated kiss.

The next few minutes were a bundle of awkwardness as hands were flying around, trying to find where they were supposed to do the most good. Only to be interrupted by gasps and laughter. Jaxon seem to finally give up and pull off his shirt, showcasing a row of muscles that made Blake very shy and very excited.

Jaxon held himself up above Blake, allowing his gaze to wander and finally gathering enough courage to touch him. His hand stroking the hard muscles that shifted under Blake's touch when Jaxon inhaled deeply and shakily.

Feeling like he should do something in kind, Blake tried to pull off his shirt. Only to get stuck and left wiggling before Jaxon laughed and showed mercy on him, helping the shirt off. The reveal wasn't as explosive as Jaxon's as Blake's built wasn't nearly as impressive but Jaxon seemed satisfied as a whine escaped him at the sight.

Blake wanted to cover himself up as he felt exposed, but instead choose the next best thing. To cover himself up with Jaxon, as he pulled him closer for a kiss. Allowing his arms to wrap themselves around Jaxon's neck.