Chapter 12

Hope you guys like it😊

Though I guess I can give you a summary.

Y/n gets Isekaid by the God, Isek. He wishes for the power of every spirit. He meets the DAL characters. During the battle with Kurumi, he revealed his second wish which was "Valefor Seal". In his past, he got cheated by his girlfriend, Alice and from then he started to hate love. After that, Y/n spend time normally in the new world with Y/n freeing Nia and getting Mukuro in his mansion. In the Beach Episodes of DAL, Y/n's enemy Jack reveals himself so he and Jack fight. The fight gets over with them returning home. Now we are here...
____________________

AFTER A WEEK

Y/n POV

Hmm, it's been a week and I decided to come to Akihabara with Nia and Mukuro.

Nia: Yo boy, there are so many new mangas here!!

Y/n: Hmm we can but the comic store and the revenue can be sent to clean off the streets...

Nia: ....... Dude, I am talking about mangas and you are talking about cleaning the streets?

Y/n: Cleaning is important.

Mukuro: Nushi Sama, aren't their stores for normal books where I can get a space magazine?

Y/n: There are... How many do you want?

Mukuro: Muku only wants one.

Y/n: Heh, time to but that publishing that house.

Nia and Mukuro: *stares*

People hearing the conversation: *thinks it as a joke*

Y/n: I mean, what can I say? *Proud look* I have too much money that I can burn millions of yen when the wood is not available. I have too much money that I once gave 1 million yen to a homeless man by mistake. What can I say? Need to spend the money, right?

Nia: Anyways... Let's buy some manga!!!

Y/n: Maybe I should buy the whole Earth-

Nia: Can you stop talking about buying the planet, for five minutes?

Y/n: ............. I should also buy Mars-

Nia: OH C'MON!!!!!!!

(Timeskip brought you by chibi Y/n having a selfie with James Webb Telescope.)

Now, after buying many mangas... It was nighttime as I was with Nia and Mukuro for night gazing.

Nia tried to go home to read her new mangas but I stopped her, how? Nothing, just with a smile... and some Orbital Missiles pointed at her.

Mukuro: The sky looks beautiful, Nushi Sama.

Y/n: True! However, it looks more beautiful with you two here!

Haha, I know how to compliment girls!

Mukuro: *smiles* Thank you.

Nia: Hoho, you flirting now, boy?~~~

Y/n: ............... *Takes out a walkie talkie* Launch the nukes-

Nia: HOLD ON!!!

Location: Deus Ex Machinas Scientific Research Centre, San Francisco, California, USA
Time: 8:00 PM (GST)

3rd POV

A white-haired figure walks with his blonde-haired assistant towards a research lab.

He entered the lab greeted by some scientists there as one of the scientists walked towards them.

???: Welcome Mr Wescott and Ms Mathers.

Yes, they were the big bad bullies of the Deus Ex Machinas.

Isaac: So, Mr Judling, tell me about the new project you are working on.

The scientist who greeted them was Daniel Judling.

Daniel: Well this project is heavily inspired by the new male spirit, <King> and who gifted you a spaceship.

Isaac: It was an airship though what you are planning for?

Daniel: Haha! So, this new project will be able to manipulate energy to the greatest extent. Seeing that <King> was able to fight without any mana draining issues we can guess that either his Reiryoku Supply is large or infinite. The new spirit <Phantasm> (Jack) is also powerful and maybe can rival <King> in power and the energy case can be implied to <Phantasm> too.

Isaac: Hmm, so what are you trying to make? A power source?

Daniel: Yes but also a new weapon which can be used to deal with <King>, considering with the powers he has, it should be our  best measure to use our strongest weapon on him...

Ellen: You built the prototype and already calling it the strongest?

Daniel: Hahaha! Yes! If <King> can use powers of Spirits!! <Phantasm> can use powers which we can't imagine, then!!!

He took off the large piece of cloth from his prototype revealing it as it was 6 feet 2-inch tall humanoid robot.

Daniel: Then this prototype will be his biggest fear they can fight! <Prototype X>!

_________________________
Hey guys, hope you liked it😊
I will try to post the new chapter after I get free time and no writer's block. The months of February and March are tight for me because of Final Term Exams and Practicals.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Bye Guys🙋‍♂️