Prologue

-3rd Person POV-

It was a day like any other. Everyone in Gensokyo was enjoying the moment of peace before another youkai would cause an incident of sorts which might annoy some residents, depending if it involved them or not.

That was, until suddenly...

„AAAAAAA- UGH!" Screamed a voice before hitting the ground.

„AAAAA-"

„AAAAA-"

„EEAAAEEEAA-"

„WAWAWAWA-"

„WHATTHEFU-"

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

„Oof! What happened..."

„I don-"

„ARGH! GET DOWN FROM ME!" Yelled the man, who was on the bottom of the pile of humans.

Everyone climbed down and stood up, after regaining orientation.

„What the... Where the hell am I?! Who are you people!?" yelled one of the men.

„I would like to know that, too." Said another one in response.

All six men now were standing on their feet, dusting themselves off from the fall.

„Well, it looks like a forest to me." Said one of them.

„Damn, how did ya figure that one out, Einstein? Did the birds or trees give it away?" Said another one, sarcastically.

„Alright, Alright!" Said a man, which voice caught the attention of everyone present and made them silent and focus on what he has to say.

„I think before we figure out what's going on, we should first introduce each other. So we at least get a chance to know each other better, while we have to work together." Said the man.

„I guess you're right..." Says a man, while scratching his back.

„Let me introduce myself first." Said a man raising a hand up to catch everyone's attention. That man in particular is wearing what appears to be a light military uniform, it doesn't appear that he has any weapons on him. He has brown eyes, chestnut brown hair and is not the tallest but not the shortest in comparison of the others present. He appeared to be in his twenties.

„Paul Garmith. Soldier of the U.S. Army." Said Paul, giving a soldier salute.

„Well..." Everyone turned around to pay attention to the man who spoke up. He was wearing a similar military like uniform, however, it was one more suited for an engineer more than anything. He too, had brown eyes, and short chestnut brown hair. He was, by the looks of it, the shortest of them all. He appeared to be in his twenties, too.

„My name is Giovanni Mennini, but everyone calls me Mennini. I am a military engineer. But..." Mennini scratches the back of his head due to shame before continuing.

„I am not really good at my job..." Says Mennini, giving out a dry laugh. Nobody laughed. Everyone was just staring at him.

„I guess I'll take the spotlight before Mennini embarrasses himself more, ight?" The attention was now drawn to the next man. He was of average height, had greenish eyes and blond hair. He was dressed in a white shirt and dark blue pants, he also had a light beard. He appeared to be in his thirties.