"Not exactly," Charlotte responded, sighing, "they told me stories about their adventures. Especially my mother. It's the castle they resided in during their reign in Narnia."

Ms Prewett leaned back on her chair, pondering over her words to align with the bereaved girl's narrative.

"Ms Prewett, I don't really see how exploring Narnia with you helps me," Charlotte thought aloud, uncomfortable with the silence between them.

Ms Prewett chuckled. "Well, I do. Your parents introduced it to you, didn't they? That must be why it's very significant to you. You hold it very dearly to your heart."

"Hm, I do," Charlotte murmured to herself as she fiddled with her bracelet, "you see this? It belonged to her before, and she told me she brought it out of Narnia then."

"Fascinating..." Ms Prewett leaned forward. "Go on, I'm listening."

"I had my own adventure in Narnia, you see, and I wasn't alone," Charlotte shrugged, "I made new friends with some siblings. They've been awfully nice to me, and treat me as one of their own."

"I see, tell me more about these friends, Charlotte."

Charlotte pictured their faces, the four of them all in smiles and sparkles of light being reflected in their eyes.

"Well, first, there's Lucy Pevensie..." She began, as the memories of Lucy in her mind replayed.

The young girl, with her bright brown hair tied up in a princess braid, in her bright red medieval dress, snaked her way into Charlotte's mind. Lucy, being one with nature, was a friend to all animals and spreading joy all around. She barely had reason to utilise her dagger in Charlotte's presence, but every time she did was a dangerous reminder to all that she was the Valiant Queen, the most courageous of her siblings.

"She's the light of the group, the most faithful one with such a huge heart," Charlotte smiled at the thought of her dear little friend, "everyone is her friend, and her face is always lit with joy, and I never want her to change her ways. She's my first friend at Saint Finbar. Without her, I'd probably be lonely. She was known as the Valiant Queen of Narnia."

"Then there's Susan Pevensie..." She continued, immediately recalling Susan's mannerisms in imparting knowledge in front of her.

The older girl, with her dark hair let down, and her royal blue dress, practised her archery skills with her classic bow and arrows. Susan was always trying to sound smart to her siblings through sharing her knowledge. Unbeknownst to her siblings, she, too, merely tried to compensate her insecurities of only being a pretty face.

"Susan's always sharing her knowledge and showing off her skills, that her siblings thinks of her as annoying," Charlotte chuckled, "but I listened to her stories, and she really appreciated that. At the end of the day, all she really wants is to be recognised, and our friendship is really built upon listening to each other. She was the Gentle Queen."

"And Peter Pevensie, the oldest," she exhaled a laugh, "he was intimidating at first. Always refused help from anyone, thought little of my value to the group."

Peter's leadership was her most memorable memory. She witnessed his development from an arrogant person to the most responsible leader ever, as he realised the error of his ways and changed for the better. His words always stuck with her ever since the adventure that they shared.