the Allmight fanboy

Y/N pov

I heard a knock at the door "p-papa?" I asked, knowing it was him at the door, my voice was a bit shaky from the blood loss "y-yeah it's me, it's papa, I'm gonna kick down the door now ok?" He asked, and I could hear the relief in his voice "ok papa" I said, exited to finally go home.

Time skip

3rd person pov.

Once Y/N and Eri were at the hospital, Eri wouldn't stop whining until they let her be with Y/N who was having a very serious conversation with her dad: "can we go to UA soon?" She asked her father in the sweetest voice possible "why do you want to go to UA?" He asked, sitting on the girls bed, "Because I want to have a debate with  the Allmight fan-boy" she explained "ok but I'm also an Allmight fan-boy" her father retaliated, "ok yeah but you can send me to time out, and I already know how our debate would go" she retaliated, "wait, do you not know how the debate between you and him is going to go" he asked, confused "no I don't, cause he's a wild card" she said in an obvious voice, even though she knew he didn't know that "wait so who is he?" Her father asked her "oh! His name is izuku midoriya!"

Time skip 

Izuku pov

Aizawa said that Eri was coming today as well as another kid that also got rescued that we didn't know about. I was in my room cleaning up until Uraraka knocked at my door and said that they finally came

I went down stairs to see Kachan getting angry at a little kid "Bakugo I don't think that a good idea-" sensei started but he got cut of by the girl saying "says the one that is so bad at understanding emotions that he thought he hated who was actually his childhood crush and ended up bullying them for nine years causing them to have severe depression and to still have a twenty five percent chance that their going to kill themselves at any second" she then looked back at me smiled and said "speak of the devil and he shall appear, hi midoriya!" Which caused Aizawa to stifle a laugh and explain "this is Y/N Sasaki she is the daughter of Sir-nighteye and her quirk let's her know anything, she wanted to come here to talk to you midoriya, something about debating with the all might fan boy?" He said, causing Y/N to blush and say "that's not the whole reason, I also just wanted to meet him", in a small voice  "hey but if you know everything why do you need to meet him?" Someone- Uraraka asked "that's the cool part, I dont" 

(A/N ahahahaahahaha I wanted to get this out way sooner, I'm not even done, I'm sorry for leaving you here I just wanted to get this out.)