I'm sorry

Third  person POV

"Papa, I'm sorry, but he's gonna take me soon" Y/N said, tears welling up in her eyes "hey, hey don't worry, you said, we're gonna get you back right?" Mirai asked, putting his hand on the little girls cheek, "y-yeah, but your gonna take too long!" She yelled, tears falling from her eyes, "don't worry I'll try my hardest to find you once your gone" he said, picking up the girl, and wiping off her tears.

 "I know" and then she fell asleep, those were the last words anyone heard from her in five years, three months, and seventeen days.

She had been kidnapped.

 by overhaul.

Two years, three months and, five days into her captivity, another child came, her name was Eri, she was four at the time, Y/N was seven. 

Five years, two months, and twenty-three days into her captivity Y/N told Eri that she was going out today "as soon as you see that green tuft of hair run to it, he's the one that is going to save us"

Five years, three months, and thirteen days into her captivity Overhaul had taken her out of the room to ask for answers again.

"When is the next attack going to be?"

"In four days"

"Who is leading this operation?"

"Pro hero sir-nighteye"

"Who else will be there?"

"Pro hero eraserhead, Pro hero present-mic, pro hero fatgum, pro hero Ruyuku, about, five-thousand two-hundred and thirdy-seven police officers, and all other pros at the respective agencies, including interns."

"Who are all the interns?"

"*sigh* hero-in-training uravity from UAs class 1a, hero-in-training froppy from class 1a, hero-in-training red-riot from class 1a, hero-in-training Lemilon from class 3B, hero-in-training sun-eater from class 3A, hero-in-training Nejire-Chan from class 3A(A/N I looked it up, her hero name is legit Nejire-Chan  I am disappointed), and hero-in-training Deku from UAs class 1A"

"How can I kill them?"

"You can defeat most of them, but it is impossible, to defeat Deku."

"WHAT!? WHY YOU LITTLE!" Overhaul yelled, starting to stab her with needles "I KNOW YOUR LYING, SO TELL ME THE TRUTH!" he yelled, pulling a knife out of his pocket "I'm telling the truth, for once I'm not sure what's going to happen, they have a wild card" she said in her normal monotone voice, barely flinching when she got stabbed in the stomach "how long can I leave you here without you dying?"

"As long as you don't remove the knife, I can last five days, three hours, and seven seconds."

"Good, I'll come get you the day of the attack"

"Ok"

Five years, three months, and seventeen days into her captivity, at three AM Overhaul, she knew was coming to get her, but she also knew that he would never make it to her room, instead when someone knocked on the door to the room that reeked of blood and tears, she knew that the attack was over, that the hero's have one, and that her papa was finally there to save her.

(A/N Hello to my one reader, I hope you enjoy, also if you could I need ideas for a nickname for Y/N because I'm writing on my iPad and it's getting annoying to have to write Y/N whenever I have to address her.)