ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2🤍

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy ❤

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 12𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🏢

I watched as Adore and Chloe, the baby Lauren chose, interacted. We were waiting on Jhené to come over because we were going to talk shit about our, as Lauren says, 'baby daddies'. I don't want to talk about Beyoncé today. Her retarded giraffe looking ass.

When Jhené finally came, she set down her baby Hailey. Chole and Hailey were twins, we were only allowed to choose one baby and the girls fell in love with these two. They thought it was best to keep them around each other instead of someone  we've never interacted with. I thought it was an amazing idea so now we do little playdates for them.

"So, you wanna start Lauren?" I chuckled, she rolled her eyes and began her little rant. "Robyn is gonna get her ass beat one day. She's always high and giggling. We go back and forth and then she leaves. Got me sitting here like a desperate piece of pussy waiting for her big headed ass." I laughed and Jhené joined me. Lauren stared at us with a non amused expression.

"I'm sorry New New, It's just that you really are giving baby mama vibes. If it were me I would have been beat ha ass."

"Then why haven't you done that to Beyoncé? You know they best friends, they always together. Beat ha ass." She glared at me and I plucked her forehead. Always in my business.

"Oop-" Jhené sipped her iced tea and looked at the kids who seemed to be fighting. "Oh, shush Jhené. We know ya lil relationship with Sean is going well.... No! Chloe we don't hit! Stop it!" Lauren quickly picked her up. Adore started crying and I internally groaned and pick her up as well. I kissed her tears away and saw her smile. She's is by far the cutest baby in the world.

I heard the door open and the three pot heads walked into the apartment

I heard the door open and the three pot heads walked into the apartment. They stopped and looked at us all. Sean went to Jhené and kissed her cheek then picked up Hailey and cooed at her. Lauren and Robyn just glared at each other and Robyn took Chole from her and kissed all over her face. Beyoncé and I stared at each other. The tension was so thick you'd need a butcher's knife to cut it.

I broke out of the staring contest and decided to head out. It was close to Adore's nap time. "Alright ya'll, nice talk. I gotta go put this one down for a nap." I gave Jhené, Lauren, and Sean a hug them grabbed Adore's diaper bag and left. As I walked to my apartment I couldn't help but feel as if I was being followed. I turned around and saw Beyoncé walking up to me.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I got to my destination and left the door open, knowing she would come in. Adore began to slowly close her eyes. I rocked her and sang to her letting her fall asleep in my arms. I went to her room and layed her down then set up the baby monitor. Once I was done I went into the kitchen and began cooking something for dinner. I bought a bunch of cooking items and some snacks with a bit of the money. I'd probably have to ask Beyoncé to get a job since she's never home anyway.

"You're very good with her." I heard from behind me.

"Well someone has to be." I continued to cook. "You might need to get a job. 5k don't last long with how expensive baby items are. Along with food and hygiene stuff for us." I continued. I wasn't looking at her so I didn't know if she heard a thing I said. I didn't confront her either. Did I care? Maybe a little, but it is what it is.

"Fine. I need to start helping anyway. It's 'a team effort' like you said." I turned down the fire then turned around to face her and she stepped closer to me. It always feels like I'm lost in a trance looking into her eyes. It may be possible that the crush I had on her not too long ago wasn't so dead after all.

Onika! Don't fall for it again! You know better!

My brain was giving me warning after warning. I just got out of a stupid ass relationship and getting into it with Beyoncé wouldn't be the best choice. But her eyes, her lips, her face over all were making me crave something.

Making the feeling grow, she placed her hand on my cheek. The intensity coming from her movement was nerve wracking.

What is she doing? Is she going to make a move? Should I?

I panicked and kissed her. She stumbled back a little but caught herself and kissed me back. She gripped the back of my neck when I placed my hands on her shoulders. She backed me into a wall and pulled away. We were still so close to each other, I could feel the warmth of her breath against my neck as she kissed it. A small moan escaped my lips as took in her scent and the feeling of her lips exploring my skin.

She stopped and placed her forehead on mine. "You never told who you wanted."

"You never asked."

"Who did you want Onika?" She grinned. I'm feeling a little playful today.

"Well... I wanted my baby father Michael B. Jordan, but he just had to go get him a lil girlfriend and shit. Trifling as fuck." I joked. She rolled her eyes and let me go. I chuckled and grabbed her hand before she could walk away.

"I'm just kidding. I wanted you, but I'm not ready for a new relationship with anyone yet. I just got out of one." Wanted was the key word. That's the past. I don't know what the future holds. All I needed was some time.

"I'm not going to force you into anything. I've always liked you Onika, we just went in different directions when it came to our love lifes." I nodded. I understood what she ment, we took two completely different roles. I had Nasir and my friends and thought I still had Beyoncé. She changed right in front of me and wanted nothing to do with me. She went off and made her own choices.

But now we're here. Together in this apartment. Taking care of a whole baby. No Nasir. No friends. No more bad blood, if there was any in the first place.

I was about to speak but Adore interrupted me with her crying. I let go of Beyoncé and went to go check on the loud toddler.

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 12𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

I smiled to myself. I finally told her what I've felt for her. I admit I was a bit nervous but your girl came out on top. As always.

I watched as Nicki brought out a sleepy Adore. The little girls face was red and there was a bit of texturing, probably from the sheets or a blanket. I chuckled a little then put my hands out for her. She lazily reached for me and I took her out of Onika's arms and into mine. She grabbed my face and said something in baby talk. I pretended to understand her and had a whole conversation as to why pineapple didn't belong on pizza.

(Still can't believe ya'll like that)

"I know! And guess what, your mother likes it." I loudly whispered the last part. Nicki glared at me but continued to cook. Adore continued to babble and I kept responding till Nicki finished cooking. I fed Adore her baby food and she drank some water. After a little bit Onika burped her and put her in the playpen. She shared out our food and gave me my plate. We started eating and talking about any and everything. We also had to tell Adore to putting stuff in her mouth a few times. Little girl don't listen.

When we were done eating I washed the dishes and put them away. I then joined Nicki and Adore in the master bedroom where they were watching a movie. We were all cuddled up like a family and to be honest I loved it. There was no fighting. No arguing. Just pure joy and the world stopped in our honor.

I wanna be here all the time.

Love you❤

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading 🥰