"Study Session" Korekiyo X Reader

You just finished doing your homework, now time to study for the history test tomorrow. History wasn't your best subject so you invited Korekiyo over for a study session. You made some green tea and cleaned your house within minutes.

You placed the cups of tea on the dinning room table when  you heard the doorbell ring. You ran over to the door and let Korekiyo in.

"You have a lovely home." He said trying to start a conversation. You smiled and led him to the living room. He took a seat and you handed him a cup of tea. "I'll be right back, I just need to go grab my textbook" you said rushing up the stairs.

You quickly ran back downstairs with your textbook and crashed onto the couch next to Korekiyo.

|Time Skip|

"Just gotta finish this lat sentance... and done!" You shouted when you finished your homework. You hugged Korekiyo and kissed his cheek. He instantly turned red and lightly pushed you away. "Thank's for helping me." You beamed.

"Your very welcome Y/N, I'd love to do this another time." He smiled behind his mask. It was late and he was going to head home, but the he got a text from his sister.

"Korekiyo, how dare you stay at that numb-skulls house! I'm not letting you back into the house until I'm good and ready😤😡"

You looked over his shoulder and saw the text. Damn, his sister was mean.

Korekiyo looked at you with pleading eyes. "Y/N, may I stay the night?" You nodded with a smile.

His sister didn't alow him to live with her anymore so you two are now roommates.

Sorry if this chapter was shit😅