𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲|𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚖𝚙 𝙰𝚄

Summary: In which all the events in the dream SMP are just a story made by Philza.

Tw: None I think

....Screaming and crying are the only noise you can hear in the SMP, people are clashing their swords and shooting arrows at each other, once a beautiful place full of great creation is now gone, those beautiful builds are now destroyed it's either it got burned down or got blown up.

Villains are becoming heroes and heroes are becoming villains, children's childhoods are stolen from an early age starting from them going into wars, getting manipulated, being betrayed by their friends, experiencing death, being manipulated, and getting traumatized.

The final war happens on the SMP, a new story have been made then again, some people are fighting for the peace of the of place, some of them already gave up and just get along with violence, but Tommy a child who lost his childhood to fight wars is already done with all of the bullshit that is happening, he is rethinking of what Techno said to him once, could he be right, does "History repeats itself", Tommy is looking over the destroyed place that is once a beautiful sight he raises his hand on his head and said, "it was never meant to be".

....Phil closed the book as he looks over to his sons with delighted faces

His wife Kristen just walks in the room while she sits next to Phil while laying her head on his shoulders looking over the kids with a smile

"so do you love the book?" Phil questions his sons as he receives three nods from his son as one of them is already sleeping their brother older brothers 

"ok I think it's already bedtime for our little crows, don't you think?"Kristen announces as they all walk upstairs while she carries a curly blonde-haired toddler on her shoulders to put his bed while her husband tucked in their older sons on their beds while they leave the room closing both the lights and door.