𝟯 || 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆

Start from the beginning

"Alice, you should ask people before you hug them" a voice spoke from behind the pixie-like woman, making the smaller human look to see Jasper there.

She offered him a bright smile, while she brushed the comment off "I like hugs, they're warm and friendly" her british accent made the vampire's eyes wide at how soft her voice could be.

"We're going to be best friends" Alice grinned at Cassie, making the Fay return the smile back.

At Jasper's side there was another boy, tall and brunette with golden eyes. "Darius" he smiled at the girl, he narrowed his eyes at her before he spoke again "Cassiopèe" he hummed.

"It's Cassie" The silver-ish eyed girl corrected him softly.

"Suits you" he chuckled at her but he was actually intrigued by her silver eyes and pink hair, she looked unique. All of the Cullens were intrigued by her.

After she smiled kindly at the boy, Cassiopèe looked over her shoulder to see her table, along with almost everyone's other, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Why are the kids here so weird?" She asked them, mentioning to all the kids that were watching them.

"We're kind of royalty here" Jasper joked "no one dares to speak with us" his southern accent made the girl's frown be replaced with a smile.

She scoffed playfully while rolling her eyes "oh, well, it's understandable" she nodded her head, making the vampires send her confuse looks "I mean, have you looked at yourself? flawless and stunningly gorgeous" she explained, Jasper could feel her excitement but it was quick and it was just a drop of the excitement she was wearing inside her.

The vampires chuckled at her, "as much as I would love to talk with people as gorgeous as me" she send them a wink along with a soft smile "I have to get back at my table" she waved at them and skipped happily at her table, seating back in her seat next to Bella.

"She looks like a good company" Darius smirked at Jasper, making the blond scoff and going to seat at their usual table.

"They moved here from Alaska a few years ago" Cassiopèe heard Jessica say while looking at the Cullen's.

She figured they were talking about them. "But they like to keep to themselves" Angela spoke.

"Yeah, cause their like, together— together" Jessica whispered "the blonde one, that's Rosalie, she's a total bitch and the big dark haired guy, Emmet. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal"

"What, being in love?" Cassiopèe scoffed as she asked the gossiping brunette "they're not blood related"

"But they live together, it's weird" Jessica shrugged, making the pink haired girl scoff again "and the little dark haired girl's Alice, she's really weird. And she's with Darius, the brunette one, who looks like either wanna hug you or kill you. Then there's Jasper, the one who looks like he's always in pain"

Cassiopèe felt her temper raise as she listened to Jessica talk about the Cullens like she knew everything about them "have you ever talked to them?" She asked while she narrowed her eyes.

Jessica and Angela shared a look as the first responded "no"

"Then how do you know that much about them? Rosalie is a stunning and kind blonde girl and she and Emmet look wonderful together. And Alice is fascinating and friendly, that doesn't make her weird, Darius is actually really cool, and Jasper may have a bad day because he looks like he's in pain. You should learn to not judge people by how they look, Jessica"

Cassiopèe scoffed at the brunette before sending a quick look to Bella, who nodded her head, she raised from her seat and made her way to the library as she had a free period next.

A silence fell over the Cullen's as they heard the pink haired girl defend them when she just met them a few minutes ago. No one bothered to talk to them after a while, let along someone defend them.

"I told you she's cool" Darius smirked at his supposed 'siblings' as Alice grinned in excitement.

Rosalie raised from her seat and followed the Fay girl into the library. She was skeptical to meet Jasper's 'mate', a human, but after the silver-ish eyed girl defended her and her family, Cassie gained the trust and respect of the blonde vampire.

It wasn't hard to find the girl, all you had to do was to look for a mass of pink hair. Rosalie spotted her almost immediately, a kind smile was on her face as she approached her, seating in the chair next to her.

She noticed how the human was so concentrated on her sketch that she didn't even acknowledge the female, or maybe she did.

"Hi, Rose" Cassie greeted in her usual soft voice, her gaze kept on the sketch. "Everything alright?" her voice sounded genuine concerned, and when she didn't heard a response she lifted her head.

Silver-ish eyes staring into golden ones, a frown was placed on the Fay's features. "I just— I overheard what you said about me and my family" Rose smiled kindly at her.

"Oh" she nodded her head, the frown still there and Rose decided that she looked better with a smile.

"I just wanted to thank you" the blonde said, she looked almost— nervous. She never spoke with humans, let alone thanked them.

"It's alright" Cassie smiled warmly at her, placing her hand above the vampire's one. She didn't felt the coldness in it and it made Rose slightly confused "I was always the new girl, judged by everyone" she shared "it's not nice to judge someone you never know"

"Thank you" Rosalie said, the nervous smile was replaced by a softer one. She liked the human, it made her feel— different. A new friend, maybe? Was what the blonde thought.

A grin plastered on her face as an idea popped in Cassie's head "can I paint you?" She asked excited, Rose gave her a confused look so she elaborated "I have a free period and you just look gorgeous and I wanted to paint you" she explained, somehow shy at the request she just made.

"I would love to" Rose smiled brightly at her but it was replaced by an apologetic one "but I have history now"

"Oh, that's alright then" she assured the vampire, looking at the clock she noticed that it were two more minutes till the next period "I don't want to make you late, but I'll see you later?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

Rose nodded, her smile still on her gorgeous features "absolutely"