Chapter 6: Redeem Yourself

Start from the beginning

"Can he make it? That is the question. He has the best score out of everyone here? Can he make this last shot?" The man announced with excitement in his voice. San squinted his eyes, eyeing the target carefully. "OHHH he did it! We HAVE A WINNER! What prize would you like, sir?"

"Hmm I'll take that one." Pointing to a tiger stuffed animal.

"Here you go sir. Congratulations!" The man handed San the fluffy tiger.

Woong gasped, "So cute!!" He jumped up and down. "Can I have? Pleaseee??? Woong gave San his best, cutest puppy eyes.

San smiled, ruffling Woong's hair, "Of course. I won it just for you. I picked it because it looks just like you too. Strong, brave, and cute." Pulling Woong for a hug with the tiger between Woong and San's chest like a happy family.

"I'm naming you Snuggles!" Woong proudly announced, kissing his new stuffed animal on the nose.

A/n: Remember this stuffed animal tiger...

[ Dinner Back at Home ]

The two were almost finished eating when San's phone kept vibrating non-stop. Deciding to take a look at who the heck was disturbing his dinner. Soon he was typing furiously on his phone.

[ Text ]

Jungwoo: Hey there 😉 . Come spend the night with me. I'm lonely 😢 and I'm hungry 😏

San: I can't tonight. I'm busy

Jungwoo: 🥺 But I miss you so much already. We had so much fun last night 🥵 . I can help you with anything you need, baby.

San: You realize I have a boyfriend.

Jungwoo: So? You did cheat on him with me, didn't you? Leave him, be with me. I need you. I love you, San.

San: Stop playing stupid. I know you don't love me like that. Don't contact me again. You don't know who you're playing with.

Jungwoo: I know exactly who I'm playing with. Leave that bitch (Woong). Be with me! I'm the only one that can satisfy you just the way you want!

San: No is no.

Jungwoo: You F*cker! You're just like everyone says! I hate you!

[ 30 seconds later ]

Jungwoo: San? I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Please don't be like that. You know I love you.

San: Would you look at that? You never satisfy me, Jungwoo. I was the one satisfying you. And you just want me for your benefit.

Jungwoo: I know your intentions. You're just like me! We're soulmates, San. You are only doing this for your benefit. You don't love that bitch (Woong)! That's why you hook up with so many guys! You will regret your decision!

*San blocked Jungwoo*

San took Jungwoo's warning as a grain of salt. He knew that Jungwoo wouldn't even dare talk to Woong, knowing San could destroy him in a second.

"Baby? You ok? You should finish eating before the food gets cold." Woong shook San's arm, attempting to get his attention away from his phone. "Baby, ahhh. I grilled the last piece of beef by myself." Feeding a piece of grilled beef in front of San's mouth. Putting down his phone, taking the beef in his mouth.

"Mmmm, that's delicious, tiger!" San's eyes sparkled. Slowly his eyes changed, lips curling into a smirk, "But you're tastier." Crashing into Woong's lips, their tongues danced together in harmony, kissing passionately. Soon enough San scooped Woong up in bridal style, carrying him into their bedroom. Carefully pushing Woong down onto the bed, his head hitting the softness of the blanket. Getting on top of Woong, kissing messly on his lips, moving to his cheek, his forehead, down to the top of his nose, trailing to his ears, whispering, "What happens if I'm still hungry? Will you be my dessert?" (It's San's way of asking for permission if you're wondering what it meant)

Woong gave a shy nod, blushing. San stood, taking off his shirt seductively. He hovered above Woong, kissing his neck. Hands busily yet delicately unbuttoning Woong's blouse, exposing his smooth pale skin. His chest moved up and down with the rhythm of his heartbeat. Woong breathes fastened, feeling San's kisses moving down his chest, to his stomach.

Woong's hand gripped San's biceps, feeling San's muscles tightened under his fingertips. Tracing Woong's delicate arm, taking his hands in his (San's), pinning them above his (Woong's) head.

"I love you my Woong." San's lips barely touched, feeling the heat against Woong's skin, sending tingles throughout his body.

"I-I love you too, baby."

Now I'll leave all the imagination to you guys hehe.

CES: Run by Luminous