Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??

Start from the beginning

She yanked herself back upstairs into her room to wear proper clothes. In the meantime, Izuku was red in color and Pyrrha started a conversation.

Pyrrha-"Izuku, I am very sorry for-"

Izuku-"Messing up the floor?"

He quickly turned towards her and gave a big smile.

Izuku-"Don't sweat it. I know you guys were tired. But please be a little careful next time"

Pyrrha-(blushing)"O-Ok"

Minutes later, Blake came down.

Blake-(embarrassed)"I-I am very sorry for the floor and also for, you know"

Izuku-(blushing and turning his head again)"D-Don't w-worry, I am not mad or anything. By the way, what are your quirk? I have probably figured out Blake senpai's quirk since it was too easy."

Pyrrha-"Oh, mine is Polarity. I can control certain metals within a range of 35m."

Blake-"Mine, as you can see is Cat Faunus. I have almost all features of ca-wait what did you called me?"

Izuku-"Umm, Blake senpai?"

Blake-(purring)"Aww, its so sweet. But not senpai, call me onee-san, o-t-o-u-t-o"

Pyrrha-"Blake, control yourself. Also, why are you calling us senpai?"

Izuku-(nervously)" W-Well, y-you t-two a-are o-older t-than m-me, s-so o-of c-c-c-course, I-I-I h-have to g-give y-you r-respect."

Pyrrha put a hand on his shoulder and smiled sweetly and said.

Pyrrha-"You don't need to call us that. Even if we are older than you, we are friends. Also, it will make me feel old"

Izuku-"O-Ok, Pyrrha. You know, I could teach you guys Japanese here."

Pyrrha-"Really? Please do. The help will surely be appreciated."

Blake-(remembering something)" Hey Izuku, why did you tensed up when we asked what's quirk yesterday??"

Izuku-(sighing)-"Whatever I am gonna say right now is never, ever to leave this room or house. Ok?"

Pyrrha-(gulping)"Why?"

Izuku-"Coz from now on you two might hate a particular family. Let me tell you the whole story of my life till now. Only then you two will understand what I am trying to say."

Then he told them his whole half assed life from the quirk appointment to finding weapons excluding jujutsu to finding who his parents are and who his actual parent is. This took 2 hrs considering the fact that those were crying uncontrollably and Pyrrha even had two heart attacks. After finishing,

Izuku-"So, that's what happened."

Blake-"THOSE........THOSE BASTARDS! IF I FIND THEM I WILL COMPLETELY CUT THEM DOWN PIECE BY PIECE!!"

Pyrrha-(still crying)" How did you survive so long? If I was there I would taken my own life as an escape!"

Izuku-"Well, I had my friends that's how. But...."

Blake-(still crying)"But what?"

Izuku-"I used to...........cut myself"

Blake/Pyrrha-"WHAT??!"

Izuku-"Yeah, I mean.....how could I have ever stopped those pain? B-But I don't-"

Pyrrha-"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO CUT YOURSELF!! ARE YOU AN IDIOT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HARM ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF? PLEASE DON'T DO THAT, I ALREADY ALMOST ONE OF MY FRIEND, NOW I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER!!!"