Joining Larry

"Harry?!" Louis called out. Harry told him to go over his that morning. Yet he didn't seem to be home. Odd. Why would he invite him if He wasn't there? Louis headed for Harry's room when he heard moaning. Loud moaning. Like someone was taking full blown in there. Louis peered through the door. Harry was on the couch, without clothes, watching an adult film. But it wasn't just Harry watching the film. There was a girl beside him. Watching him, watch the movie, as he wanked himself. Louis had seen Harry naked, no doubt. But this? This wasn't normal for the lad to see. Harry began to groan. The girl and Louis kept a solid eye on the boy as he continued to wank himself. Louis felt his member rising in his pyjama pants. Uncomfortably shifting to try to get rid of it, yet he couldn't take his eyes off Harry. He had a magnetic force that pulled his eyes to what he was doing right now. Harry's groans became louder as his hand moved up and down his shaft. Louis member was still stiff. Sadly, he knew the only way to get rid of it... Was to use it. Silently, Louis forced himself to ease it down by wanking as well. It was hard as a rock just from watching Harry's actions. Louis pumped himself, trying not to make a sound. Harry was going so fast though. Groaning loudly, not to mention the movie adding on to it. Suddenly, Harry threw his head back and let himself go. White fluid coming from the tip, down his shaft, on his hand.

"Louis!" Harry moaned as his thumb ran over his tip. Louis eyes bulged out of his head. Was he? Did he just? Was he thinking about Louis doing that to him? The girl by Harry started to strip herself of her clothes. Harry watched her eagerly. She removed all her clothes before sitting beside Harry and began fingering herself. Louis couldn't hold this back. He felt himself rise up, and with one last swift hand movement, he felt relief.

"Louis?!" Harry said. He paused the movie and stood in front of the girl. She covered herself as best as she could, out of breath.

"Uhh.. You said come over and I saw you and.." Louis stopped

"Y/N?" Harry asked him

"Yeah. Why were you doing that? Why didn't you just fuck her? and why did you say my name?" Louis questioned. Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's kinda complicated. Why is there white on my floor did you spil.... You we're jacking off to Y/N and I weren't you Louis" Harry smirked. Louis cheeks grew hot. "Louis? were you wanking off to us? Yes or no." Harry asked again. Louis paused for a moment.

"Y-Yes." Y/N's eyes widened and she looked away smiling. Harry's lips pressed together, as If he were trying to hold back laughing. Louis began to back away from the 2. Harry caught his arm. Before Louis could react, Harry's lips pressed to his for a long kiss. Now may I remind you, Harry was still naked. He was pressed up against Louis leg, putting him in an awkward position.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" Harry smiled pulling away from the kiss. His large hands traveled underneath Louis shirt as there heads were still pressed together. Y/N was sitting on the couch yet again, carefully observing what the 2 sex gods were doing. She was also still undressed. Her hand traveled in between her legs, just as she had done moments ago. Harry had now removed Louis clothes down ho his boxers. Harry pulled them down with one swift movement, and began pumping Louis. First Louis was frustrated. He had just wanked himself off, he wouldn't be able to take this for very long. And If on cue, He didn't. He released onto Harry's hand. Whom pulled out his hand and walked towards Y/N. She watched his emerald eyes as he placed his hand in front of her mouth, signaling for her to suck it off. She drew each of his long slender fingers in her mouth, sucking off every last bit of Louis' DNA. Harry smiled and brushed her clit slightly. She shuttered at his touch and he smirked. He went back to Louis and got on his knees

"Harry? Are you gonna- SH*T!" Louis shouted as Harry took his length in his mouth. Harry's hand cupped Louis balls, causing moans and cursing to slip from his lips. Harry nearly gagged on Louis size, which actually surprised Louis for some reason. Harry continued sucking Louis hardened length, running his hand up and down Louis' abdomen. When Louis was at the peak of his 3rd release, Harry removed him. He got up from his knees and sat on the couch next to Y/N. He grabbed her by her hips as she stopped rubbing herself, and slammed into her. Louis eyes widened.

"Louis, lie down." Harry demanded as he continued thrusting into Y/N. Louis did as he was told, no questions asked. Harry moved himself and Y/N to the floor. Y/N's lips connected with Louis member yet again. Just as Harry had done before. She began sucking and moaning, from Harry's violent thrusting into her from behind. It sent chills down Louis spine. Harry suddenly pulled out and Y/N fell to the cold floor, flush and sweaty. Tired from Harry's job. Harry straddled Louis as they began tongue wrestling. Louis grabbed Harry's length that sat on top of his stomach. Harry's eyes widened during the kiss, but he showed no disagreement. Harry actually let out a groan. Louis began to pump the younger lad, until Harry pulled away.

"Hands and Knees" Harry demanded. Louis yet again did as he was told, wanting to continue. Suddenly Louis felt something dripping at his ass.

"Har-reh? What are you-"

"It's lube Lou. Relax. If you don't relax, it will be uncomfortable for you." Harry told him. Harry applied a small amount of lubricant to his tip before sitting himself at Louis. He pushed himself in, slowly but steadily. Louis bit his lip. Harry massaged Louis shoulder a bit as he pushed the rest of himself in and stopped.

"Shhh, babe its alright. Relax. Breathe" Harry cooed. Harry sat there for a few moments before actually thrusting. Louis was tight. Cut of circulation tight. But Harry had wanted this for to long. Louis felt pain and pleasure sweep over him. Harry began to thrust harder. Sweat beaded of Harry's temples, sticking bits and pieces of his hair to his forehead and in his eyes. Louis and Harry began to moan loudly. Louis felt something, someone, below him. He buried his face in between her legs, lapping up the juices Harry had created minutes ago. Louis moaning sent vibrations from in between her thighs, to all over her body. Harry's thrusting grew harder and harder. Pushing Louis tongue into Y/N. Making her scream. Louis massaged her chest. A balloon seemed to swell in her stomach. She screamed loudly, before hitting her high. Shortly after, Harry's thrusting couldn't keep Louis knees intact. Louis fell to the floor, after releasing on his chest, and floor. Y/N licked off Louis abdomen sending a smile to both of their flush faces. Harry continued into Louis, but not for long! Harry couldn't take Louis tight arse anymore.

"Lou!" Harry groaned as he shot into Louis. Louis yelped at the warm sensation that was inside him. Harry pulled out. The two heads on his chest.

"Ya know Louis. You could have had Y/N and I could have watched." Harry smiled looking into Louis blue crystal eyes.

"Harry, Don't be a pain in the ass"