Niam

I curled up on the couch. I had to face the fact Liam would never love me like I loved him. I tried to forget the fact I even had feelings from him. But, when I'm around him, everything stops and nothing could make me happier. A tear slipped from my eye as I heard a knock at the door. I wiped it away and went to open the door. Liam stood in the doorframe.

"Hey Niall I was wondering if you had... What's wrong? Why are you crying!?" He asked alarmed. I thought of something to make up so he wouldn't worry.

"Nothing, just a sad movie is all." I told him. He stuck his head in and looked at the television.

"Niall, there is nothing on the telly. Now tell me what's wrong." He politely demanded. I sighs and pulled him in. I felt a jolt of adrenaline wave through my veins as our hands touched. I say him down on the couch.

"Promise you won't get mad?" I made him promise. He nodded with pleading eyes.

"Okay well since we've met, I've felt something different. Stronger towards you I guess. I like you Liam. No fuck that I'm in love with you. I'm not gay I just... It's only you" I whispered the last bit. My eyes stared int my shaking hands. I felt Liam's warm hand pull my head to face him. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. Before saying anything else, his lips pressed to mine. It was soft and gentle and sparks flew. Just like I thought it would be. I pulled Liam closer to me and shared our warmth. I pulled at the base of his shirt, he pulled away, but pressed our foreheads together.

"Niall, I've never done this before" he nervously whispered. I smiled.

"I'll take care of it" I assured him crashing our lips back together. I hadn't done it before either, but I felt instinct to do this. I removed Liam's shirt and ran my hands up and down his abs. He remove my tank top and did the same to my back. I tugged at his chinos and belt. He happily removed them, leaving them him in just boxers. I got up to straddle him.

"Those must go." He ordered pointing to my sweats. I rolled my eyes. I pulled off my sweats quickly. I wanted Liam so bad. I couldn't wait anymore. While I was up I fumbled with a drawer grabbing lube. I saw Liam's eyes go wide and his breath increased as he saw it in my hands.

"It's okay. If you don't want to go that far we don't have too." I assured him yet again. He shook his head.

"N-No it's okay" he stuttered.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded again slightly smiling. I pulled down his boxers, his length was already hard. I stoked it a bit and he let out a soft moan. I smiled. I connected my tongue to his tip, he squirmed.

"N-Niall that feels good." He stuttered out. I took him fully into my mouth. He groaned loudly. I removed my boxers as well. He put the lube on me within seconds.

"Liam I'll be okay, just go." I told him. I kissed him one last time before be obeyed my commands. I felt the tip go in. I squeezed my eyes shut. Jeez now I know why girls cry. I felt him finally stop. He was in. He didn't move, trying to get me to adjust I guessed. He slowly started thrusting. His arm reached around and started to pump my own length.

"Fuck Liam!" I shouted throwing my head back. He continued to thrust, as he kissed my shoulders lightly. He pumped faster, and thrusted harder. I knew he wasn't going to last, let alone me. He thrust once more letting out a long low groan. I could feel him filling me up. He didn't stop pumping me though.

"LIAM!" I shouted as I released into his hands and up my stomach. He wipe off my stomach. I laid there naked across his chest.

"Love you Niall." He whispered. He pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead.

"Love you to Liam." I said pulling him closer to my body. With that I fell asleep. In Liam's perfect arms.