BoyXBoy One Direction

(I'm aware Larry is a total horror story right now, but just let me put this out there)

To Lou: Hey Babe ;) How are you doing?

From Lou: horrible! I'm hard just texting you! Where are you when I need you most?

I smiled at Louis text. We had a thing for eachother, but we weren't exactly gay. We were both bi. And it drove me mad that I couldn't have Louis. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I can't date guys, does it?

To Lou: I don't know Lou, where are you? I'm just as bad *Help*

From Lou: stop it! Your making it worse Harry! Ugh I'm throbbing! Fucking call me god dammit!

I chuckled again at his messages and scrolled through my contacts until I found him.

"Hey babe." I seductively answered.

"Aww fuck Harry. Why aren't you here? Why aren't you jacking me off?" He asked.

"Louis, you can always jack yourself off" I chuckled.

"It's not the same! Fuck! Please have phone sex with me." He begged. I chuckled again.

"Alright, imagine I'm there slowly stroking you through your boxers. And you'd throw your head back in total ecstasy." I told him. I could feel myself getting hard too.

"Uhh Harry please! I'm trying, nothings giving me your pleasure!" He whined.

"I'm there and I'm pulling off your boxers, and You are so fucking hard your whole length springs up. Then I'll suck on you and gag, because your fucking huge. And Then I'll feel your fluids fill my mouth, oh Fuck." I couldn't help but stroke myself. I was probably just as hard as Lou. I was pulsing.

"Let me do you! I'm there and I'm on my knees. Taking your whole length in my mouth. When I gag I'll send vibrations throughout your whole cock. It'll make you cum so easily. And I'll swallow it all. And lick the tip till I have every last drop." I moaned. Loudly into the phone. I stroked myself even faster. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Lou, please finish me off." I pleaded.

"Ugh Harry! Imagine I'm there, fucking you myself. Penetrating you, and you moan my name so loud. The whole apartment will hear. Then my cum will fill you up, and you'll cum all over my hand. And I'll lick it off. Then you'll get the best blowjob you've ever had, and no girl could ever please you like me."

"LOUIS!" I shouted as I came all over myself.

"Harry do me, I'm almost there!"

"Okay, imagine in there, thrusting deep into you, jacking you off with my free hand, because the other I'm using to hold you down, because you can't stop screaming in pleasure. You'll be on bottom and I'll be on top, and I'll fuck you so hard that you'll cum all over my stomach. Then I'll demand you lick it off my rock hard abs, and my 8 inch cock." I felt as if I was gonna cum again.

"Ugh HARRY!" he shouted, I assume he came, because he could barely breathe.

"That was fun" I joked.

"You're coming over tomorrow, no excuses." He quickly stated. And with that he hung up. Leaving me thinking about the endless possibilities he could be plotting for tomorrow.