And now she knew the next was her. So she looked up and saw him already looking at her.

A: Poitu varen.

With heavy heart, she smiled.

That smile had a lot of pain hid behind it.

S: Hmm.... Vaanga.

Saying this she again smiled at him.
He just nodded with a weird smile on his face.

Arjun turned back and walked out..

B: Sana kondu poi vitutu va...
S: Hmm.

Saying this she followed him.

He saw her coming behind him.
He just smiled and made his way towards his car and was about to go inside but then she stopped him.

S: Arjun.

Arjun turned towards Sana and raised his eyebrow.

Sana walked towards him, tiptoed to his height and kissed the end of his lips. Arjun's eyes widened at her behaviour.

S: Goodbye. I hate you.

Saying this she ran inside.
While Arjun didn't come out of the shock yet.

While Sana, she was so hurt about his word's yesterday. But her hurt vanished and her heart was filled with happiness when he pulled her but even that didn't last soo long.

Arjun stiffened himself and looked at Sana running inside. A small smile made it's way towards his lips.
Chuckling, he got inside the car and started moving.

While Sana ran towards her room, locked it, jumped on the bed and let out tears, silently.

It does hurt right, when our Husband doesn't feel the same way we feel!.

Soon she drifted off to sleep.

While Arjun was driving to his penthouse. Soon he reached the penthouse.....he went inside and locked the door and made his way towards his room and jumped on his bed and started staring at the ceiling.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun's pov:

I'm currently in my bed thinking about her.

Why am I thinking about her!?. I didn't know!

I was feeling the exact same way how I felt when I was alone in my room when my mom left me.

Thinking this I drifted off to sleep.
____________________

A: Hello!
V: Enna maama?

It has been 4 days since she left.

I was sooo wrong.

I accept.
.
.
I miss her so much.

I'm missing her terribly.

I haven't missed anyone other than my mom but now....I miss my wife.

But....I have to accept that.....In my whole freaking life I've never got scared of anyone. But for the first time in my life I got scared of a person.

Vinay!

I'm really scared of him now. I couldn't talk with her or see her because of him. If I would ever try something like that then I would get caught and that's it.

There's no need of me telling about Vinay's behaviour after I lose in the bet. You guys already knew about my evil brother-in-law. Don't you!?

Coming back to Sana. I would always sit and stare at the phone screen expecting a call from her. But my Princess being Sana she never called me. Not even for once.