[Season 2] "The Notorius Mrs. Goodspeed"

Warning: This is a long, LONG chapter, read at your own patience or skim through.

Still feeling a bit frazzled cause of School, so sorry if this Chapter isn't that good.

Welp, it's time we meet the......No, i'm not gonna say it, i respect Gary too much.

P.S. Art up top is not mine.

Also the age for the two main couple of this story.

[Y/n] - 17

Ash - 18

Kinda ironic, (yet not) that the younger person in the relationship is the taller one.
_______________________________________

[Third P.O.V]

Snow....

Ah, Snow.

It can be mushy, Hard, slippery. But above all else, it's cold. Good thing our Protagonists, [Y/n], Gary, Little Cato, and Tribore are all wearing comfy (Drip) coats!

Making their way through the frozen tundra, with the help from Some Veliceraptor's, like we were straight out of Hoth, you wanted to ask Gary something.

[Y/n]: Hey, Gary.

Gary: Ye'?

[Y/n]: Are we there yet?

Gary: No.

[Y/n]:...Are we there yet?

Gary: No.

[Y/n]:....Are we there yet?

Gary: No.

[Y/n]: Are we there ye-

Gary: We're here.

Stopping your annoying comments, you looked up and saw the Facility, good, now you can snuggle up in your bed again.

After raiding the place, we placed the contents on our rides Satchel's. When you finished with your stock, you scratched Maddie's chin, her purring in satisfaction. What? Yeah I named mine, so?

Little Cato: (Stocking his) Power cells for the ship... check. Still alive... check.

[Y/n]: (Shivering) Freezing...

Little Cato:....check.

[Y/n]: Okay, (To Gary) Can we head out now?

Gary: (Mounting his ride) Yeah, yeah. We'll get back soon so you can spend time with your-

[Y/n]: Finish that sentence, Gary. And your face will be your only warmth.

You threatened, earning an eye-roll from Gary, and a laugh from AVA.

AVA: HA! See, this is why i like you, kid.

[Y/n]: Thank you, AVA.

Gary: (Smirk) We're done. AVA, we're on our way.

AVA: (Sarcasm) Really? Because that's the fourth time now you've said that.

[Y/n]: Take bets. I'm going for ten.

Mounting on your Steeds, you four made your way back to the Crimson Light. God, you wanted to sleep.... Oh, right.

The reason we raided this place is cause the Ship needed more power. Apparently being a very smaller Ship then the Galaxy 1, the Crimson Light loses power a lot faster.