When I saw this change in her body... I got scared. I was looking at her in horror. Suddenly I saw her open eyes. But these were not her beautiful brown eyes. These were blood red eyes. She was looking at me with anger. She got on four and started to crawl towards me. Her mouth was open and her tongue was sticking out like a dog. I can get a clear view of her wolf teeth. I was backing away from her as she was coming at me with a creepy smile on her face.

 I was backing away from her as she was coming at me with a creepy smile on her face

I was scared. Not because she was a wolf. But at the thought of losing her over a simple fight. I can't. I can't lose her after finding out she was the one, for whom, I've waited this far. An unwanted sob came out of my throat. 

"Ashuu... please... (sob)... I'm sorry... This is not you... I-i don't wanna (sniff) lose you... please... come back... Ashuu... I won't yell again (sob) please come back (sob)", I pleaded.

Ashuu's POV :

I was in a dark place. Very dark place. After I blacked out I opened my eyes to find out I was at the same place where I was left out alone at the middle of night 12 years ago. 

I looked at my self. My black hair became white. I felt two ears on the top of my head and also a white tail was wiggling behind me. And I was at the middle of the forest. 

I was looking around and eventually I saw the little version of me standing at the middle of a huge forest

I was looking around and eventually I saw the little version of me standing at the middle of a huge forest. I saw my father came to me running and kneeled down to my level. 

I didn't want to hear what he said. But still I clearly I heard what he was saying to my little version. He was panting.

"Look honey. It's impossible for your mom or me to take you with us. Any of us don't want to bring you together. Just for you to know, it's the best for you", he said panting. Like he was running away from someone or something. I could feel the pain of his voice.

"But Daddy... It-it-s t-too sc-scary. (Sob) Pl-plea-please t-take m-me w-with you. I-i wanna be with you (Sniff) and (Sniff) mommy (sob)", the me said not pleaded her father to take her with him.

"I wish I could, love", he said and kissed my forehead and ran away. I was angry looking at my little figure in between loud noise of thunders. Even though they were thunder, I didn't feel anything.