Chapter 2

Third Person's POV :

For exact 10 mins straight Hatori is glaring at the red haired boy in front of him. The boy is looking everywhere just to ignore the glare on him.  The situation is quite awkward for both of them.

"Will she come or not?? It's almost 11", he said with a sigh.

Suddenly a girl busted into the room and tripped over something and fell on her face.

"Owwwww...Oh!! It's still not 11. I'm not late... thank you very much god!!", she smiled and put her forehead on the floor with a huge sigh.

"Ahem... miss, can you please stand up?? You're making this uncomfortable for both of us", said the raven haired to the brown haired women who was lying on the floor on her stomach.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry", she said as she got up and dusted to dirt off from her skirt. 

"You both are late. You should've here before 10.30. Can you explain why you're late??", he asked with irritated voice.

"I was late because my taxi driver lost the track of time", the red haired said rubbing the back of his neck obviously embarrassed.

"I was lost in Japan", the girl said with a huge grin on her face.

"pfftt", the red haired couldn't hol his laughter hearing her excause.

"Hahaha", I was really lost in Japan. After all it's my first day in Japan. My flight landed on 10. And I also lost my way. And no one understands English here.", she said with a smile on her face.

The Raven haired sighed. I can understand what you're trying to say. But you shouldn't be late on your very first day at job. It's so irresponsible of you", he scolded both of them.

"I'm really sorry", they said in union. Then looked at each other and laughed together.

"I can see you both are getting together even before knowing each other", the raven haired with a sigh.

"Now can you both please introduce yourself and the subject you'd be working on??"

"My self Lindo Tacchibana.I would be working under Doctor Hatori Shoma as the head Cardiologist.", said the Red haired boy.

"Myself Ashaina Kowmi. I am from Canada. I would be working under chief Doctor Hatori Shoma as the Head Neurologist", said the brown haired girl.

"It's my pleasure to meet both of you. Myself Doctor Hatori Shoma, the head of the oncology department", said the raven haired man standing up from his sit.

 Myself Doctor Hatori Shoma, the head of the oncology department", said the raven haired man standing up from his sit

"You would get your belongings in your own personal cabin. But before everything, there is one rule you must follow. That is... you have to discuss about every single surgery that you have to do, in details", he said almost glaring at both of them.