~*Hello?*~

The pogues make their way to where they think Pope is pointing towards. As they get closer, they see a wrecked up shed that looks like no one has even touched it for years, but they notice that the lock on the door is brand new. "Hey, pass me that pipe." JJ instructs Pope and tries to break the lock off in frustration, he decides to try kick the door which led the whole shed to shake. "JJ, stop we don't want to make the shed collapse on her if Shes in there." Kie said while holding Pope's hand. 

"Hey kids over here!" Shoupe says pointing towards the wrecked-up house that Barry owned. "What is it Shoupe?" John B said as JJ was still over at the she trying to break the door open. "I think Shes in here... look there's blood spilling from that spot in the floor and there's a bloody seat." Shoupe says as he takes his hat off in respect. "No no!" John B yells barging into the house looking around for any possible ways to get into the floorboards incase y/n was locked under the house. 

~*JJs POV*~

"Y/n! Are you in here!?" JJ screamed taking another hit at the padlock on the shed. "Please..." JJ sobbed beginning to break down after taking one last hit at the padlock, without realizing he had broken in he kicks the door causing it to fling open revealing a white sheet staining red with blood. "Guys here!!! I think I found her!!" JJ screamed as everyone came running. He took another step closer to the figure that was moving underneath the sheet. He pulled the sheet back revealing y/n's face which was torn up and as he reveals more of her body, he notices the initials burnt into her arm are... 'R.B. J' which he automatically knew they stood for 'Rafe Barry Josh' He bursted out crying holding her head as John B walked in and saw all of the blood. "Shoupe call an ambulance!!" Sarah cried as Shoupe took out his phone and called for one. "Please y/n stay with me..." John B cried as he saw his sister, he had only reunited with a few months ago. "please..." JJ sobbed.

~*At the hospital*~

The Pogues have now been waiting in the waiting room for 4 hours now not leaving until they hear news from a nurse or a doctor. "Excuse me? Are you waiting for Y/n Routledge?" A nurse asked looking at the tired teens as their heads flopped up. "Yes? is she okay?" Pope asked the nurse. "Yes, she is stable but won't be able to walk let alone go home for the next few days." As the nurse said that everyone's eyes widened in excitement. JJ and John B got up and hugged while everyone else joined in. "thank you so much" JJ said looking at the nurse with tears in his eyes. "Can we go see her?" Sarah asked with a little hesitation. But the nurse agreed, and they all went in to see Y/n. 

"Hey Babe, I missed you..." JJ said looking into my eyes. "We all missed you" Kie said holding one of my hands. "I missed you all too... Thank you for helping me." I said tearing up from the pain, "I'm sorry we couldn't make it to you fast enough." John B said putting his head on mine giving me a little kiss on the top of my head. "It's okay. At least I'm alive right?" I giggled, It hurt to move but I didn't care. 

~*Rafe, Josh and Barry's POV*~

"Man, you're going to make me have a death penalty bro you know how fucked up I am right now with my illegal shit" Barry said putting his helmet on. "Oh well we got our revenge Shes probably going to be forgotten about anyways. Don't worry about it" Rafe said smirking at Josh. "Yeah bro stop being a pussy" Josh added to Rafes comment which made them angry "What the fuck did you just call me?" Barry said getting off of his motorbike. "Fuck leave it man let's go!" Rafe said doing a skid in Barry's yard before leaving. On their way to The Cameron's house. they passed a cop car which had all of the pogues in it. "Shit!" Barry yelled, "don't worry about it my dad will get us out of it." Rafe said looking at Barry.  The 3 of them pulled up to Rafes house and ran inside as fast as they could. "Yo dad come here real quick" Rafe said putting his arm over his dad "Me and my friend's kind of did some shit so if cops come tell them you don't know where we are" Rafe said patting his dad on the back. "What shit did you do Rafe? Tell me now" Ward said angerly. "Fine, look we kidnaped a girl and did shit, ok? we didn't kill her, but you know." Rafe said while pointing for his friends to go into his room. "You what?!" Ward yelled, the next thing you know there were cops surrounding Wards house. "Um excuse me officers what is all of this?" Ward asked Officer Thomas. "Rafe Cameron, Josh Smith, and Barry Jones Are under arrest and we have a search warrant to search through your house for them Mr. Cameron." Officer Thomas said on the megaphone. "This is ridiculous!" Ward says as SWAT come through his door and go upstairs to search as another team searches the downstairs. "Dude we're going to get caught." Barry says anxiously to Rafe and Josh.

The next thing they know SWAT bust down Rafes bedroom door which reveals the 3 sitting there with their hands up, "Get on the ground now! Keep your hands where I can see them!" SWAT officer says. "We got them boys." One of the officers say to Officer Thomas. Who then reports it back to the station and to the hospital who then tell the pogues. 

~*Authors note*~

Yes I did improvise Barry's last name lol I didn't know it from the Outer Banks show but I just made one up for him.