Chapter 5

Emma's P.O.V
It's been 6 months since me and Crawford have been dating and let me tell you it's been the best months of my life. Sadly Crawford had to go back to Canada I miss him so much but I trust him that he won't cheat on me and of course I'm not gonna cheat on him coz I actually love him.
I unlocked my phone to see I had a snapchat from crawf "Hi😂" aw his dimple.
Once I looked at my social media I went into my bathroom to have a shower I washed my hair and body as well I shaved my legs and arm pits.
When I got out I put my Taylor Caniff jumper as well as some black skinny jeans and some Jordan's austin got me for my birthday, I just put my hair in a pony tail Nuthing special.

Crawford's P.O.V
Today is Emma and i's 6 month anniversary and I'm going to surprise her by coming over to her house only mama mahone and austin know about this.

As I was arriving to Emma's house I called austin to make sure EMMA was in her room so I can surprise her.

Emma's P.O.V
I was in my room listening to night changes by One Direction.
I heard a knock on my door when I went to open it I would never think who was standing right in front of me.
CRAWFORD! I screamed I gave him a long passionate kiss and a massive bear hug, "I missed you so much" I said in between my sobs
"Aw baby don't cry I missed you too"
Once I let go of Crawford I asked him how he got here and how he paid for the plane ticket "Austin" that's all he said I called austin to come up here he came and looked all Innocent " thank you austin" I said hugging him "thank you for what?" He asked playing dumb " bro you know what for" I said while laughing " anything for my little sister" he said while kissing my cheek.

~later on that day~
Me and Crawford just spent the day catching up and cuddling.
Crawford and I were just watching a movie when I looked up to him he was just staring at me
"What?"
"Nuthing I'm just looking at my beautiful girlfriend" he said while I was blushing I looked down
" I love you" he said while looking me in the eyes
Omg he said I love you he has never said that before I got lost in thought
"Babe?" Crawford asked
"I love you too" I said while kissing him it got a bit heated he started moving his hands up my shirt I Broke the kiss
"Sorry I know your not ready" he said while getting of me
"Soon just not now okay there's people in the house" I said while smirking
I gave him a peck on the lips and I went back to watching the movie.
I can honestly say today was the best I have had in a while I saw my amazing boyfriend and I have the best brother in the world, what more could I ask for?

Hope this chapter was okay!🙈
Remember to vote~
Karlah🌹❤️