𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
。☆✼★━━━━━━★✼☆。
❝ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎 ❞

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆。☆✼★━━━━━━★✼☆。❝ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎 ❞

THE FIRE DANCED on their wicks, coddling the oval objects with an incandescent orange. Visenya sat, ogling the rock-like things, watching as the shadows shifted and danced along with the flames. They were only thing that she had to commemorate her father. 

It was the hour of the wolf, and only her room was alive with light. She almost never went to sleep at night, due to the nightmares she had about the sack of Kings Landing. Even in the day time she could not escape them they would always come every time she blinked, it would come like a kaleidoscope of memories. Always shrouded on the back of her beat eyelids when she blinked. It almost amazed her that something from sixteen years ago could be so catastrophic that she could remember it so vividly.

Whenever she would go out into Wintertown, she would flash a fake smile to everyone who would call out to her. Faking smiles was a talent she had grown into. Back in Kings Landing all her smiles were bright and filled with glee, but ever since she came up Northalthough she adored the kingdom ) her smiles were fake, but no one knew of that, since they had never seen her before Lord Stark took her in and made her his ward.