Ride 04: The Pirate Queen

"Wow... It's been a long time, but... How long has it been since I saw you Tokoha?" Said a blond boy getting out of a limousine. "But if you're here it must be for something." The blond boy added.

OPENING: Soul Salvation By Megumi Hayashibara

"Shindou Chrono?" Shion responds somewhat confused, as the blonde doesn't seem to remember Chrono. "I don't know him, but everything you tell me seems interesting..."

"So you don't remember either?" Tokoha asks, while Shion shakes his head.

"Think well Kiba!" Shouts Tokoha "Shindou Chorno, he was your greatest rival. You always wanted to outdo yourself so you could beat him, we were team Try 3 and beat Gyze together." Tokoha added.

"The way you talk about him, he must be a great person or you're just in love." Shion was smiling.

"Seriously, you too?" Tokoha blushed every time someone mentioned his possible relationship with Chrono. "Look at this letter and tell me if something comes to mind." Added Tokoha, who showed Shion the Chronojet Dragon letter.

"It is a very unique clan" Shion replies.

"I know, let's have a fight!" Tokoha was saying, but... "I'm sorry miss, the young master has some business to attend to." Iwakura interrupted the conversation.

Turn 04: the Pirate Queen.

Tokoha and Taiyou were about to leave Fukuhara, when... "ouch!" Tokoha crosses someone's path.

"Sorry." Tokoha apologized, but when she realizes who she had run into, she becomes happy.

"Am! Am, nice to see you." Tokoha hugs the blue haired girl, and she is left confused, unti...

"You are Tokoha, right? wow! What do I owe the honor. Although if you come to see the young master, I am afraid you will not be able to, he is very busy." Tokoha hears what Am just said, and she scratches her ear thinking that she had misheard.

"Young master? Wait... you're not referring to..." Tokoha mentions about to laugh, to which Am responds. "Yes, young master Kiba was the one who helped my parents recover. That is why I am indebted to him."

"Wait, Am, can we talk to you for a moment?" Taiyou asks, to which Am responds. "Sorry I'm in a hurry, but if you like... We can talk about it in a coffee shop near here."

Minutes later...

"Sorry for waiting." Am said. "How do you do to be an Idol and be with Shion at the same time?" Tokoha asks.

"Idol?" Am reacts confused... "What are you talking about Tokoha?" Tokoha is shocked, so... "Am, let's have a Fight. It is very likely that this way you will remember your life as Idol and Luna."

"Stand up, Vanguard!"

"Chrono Dran / Guile Shade" both girls show their initials.

"Ride! Steam maiden, Danish" mentioned Tokoha.

"Nothing bad. Now is my turn." Am would take a letter and add it to her hand. "Ride! Fatal Shade. "

"You really don't remember Luna? Am..." Tokoha asks.

"I don't know who you're talking about, and why you say I'm an idol." She mentioned "although, what you say intrigues me." She added, while she attacked with Fatal Shade.