Ride 03: The Shadow of Time.

"Some people start to remember it." A male voice was saying.

"We can't allow this to continue." added another male voice from the back of a white room.

"If they find a way to get to this place..." mentioned a female voice. "They won't, and even if they could... They wouldn't stand a chance against us." A male voice added.

"This will be a lot of fun!" said a girl, who was very excited. "I wonder how I can have fun with them?" added the girl with green hair.

"Remember that if something happens, it will be too late to act." A boy with a blue hairstyle commented.

"Those who remembered it were guided by a new sprout that grows as it goes, so to speak. I think our wisest course of action is to freeze it before she can bloom." A boy with purple hair mentioned with a cold tone of voice.

"Excuse me for interrupting my masters. But, I can take care of that girl who causes you so much trouble." Said a girl with orange hair.

"And what are you going to do?" the purple-haired young man asks.

"After reading their minds, I will do whatever it takes. In other words, I will continue with my duties as a maid. " the orange haired girl replied.

OP:

"There are some things I want to know?" Tokoha asked

"What's wrong Tokoha-chan." Kumi replied, while they both ate their Chroquetas.

"How are we going to find Chrono? I don't know how to start looking." Tokoha was mentioning. "There are many things I want to ask him. How... Why did he disappear? How and why? And most importantly... Where is he now? We don't have any clues to help us answer those questions." Tokoha mentioned looking at the sky, while Kumi would watch her attentively. "Where should we start?" added Tokoha

"Woow! Tokoha-chan, I didn't think you were in love with Shindou." Kumi says and this makes Tokoha choke on the food, after a few minutes... "Kumi! Why do everyone say that?"

"Well, it's because it shows on your face." Hearing that Tokoha just finishes his water and throws the bottle into the trash can.

"By the way... Where is Kazuma?" Tokoha changes the subject "He's still in school, he said he had something to do." Kumi added.

Chapter 3: The Shadow of Time.

"Shindou... Shindou. Let me help you!" Kazuma said, as he walked down a dark hallway.

"Thanks for everything Kazuma..." answers a figure, who begins to disappear.

"Wait, let me help you. I want to return the favor." Kazuma ran towards where Chrono was, but he disappears.

"I fell asleep..." answered Kazuma, who got up from the ground, since he had fallen. Kazuma opens the door and meets someone...

"Excuse me, but I'm in a hurry." Kazuma said, while an orange haired girl would not let him leave the room

"I'm sorry to tell you that you're not going anywhere." The orange-haired girl was smiling.

"And who decided?" Kazuma asks. "Right, my manners... I haven't introduced myself yet... I'm Honoka Skurami" added the orange haired girl.

"What do I owe the honor?" Kazuma asks. Honoka takes out her deck from and shows it in front of Kazuma

"I will not allow that you fulfill your mission. My Masters ordered me to stop you and your friends, so my lord can rest." Honoka mentioned, Kazuma offended by what the orange haired girl said, takes the deck from him and...