Chapter 4

Azalea P.O.V

So I have to teach. Why because I can't stay at Hogwarts without doing something for the staff or the students and I can't leave Hogwarts. That is why I'm in a classroom waiting for the first-year Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

"Good morning class I'm Professor Potter-Black and in this class, I'm teaching wizarding technology and careers. Each subject going to be each other day. Till I'm teaching today Wizarding technology tomorrow I will teach you careers." I said to the class.

"Some people know me from my work. I own a billion-dollar company that makes Wizarding technology an old tell wizarding technology. I don't think a lot do you know what technology is because Great Britain is behind the time." I said to the class.

"Maybe we can take a field trip to my company?" I asked the class. They like my idea. Class doesn't take field trips at Hogwarts but Dum ass door can deal with it.

That day went. I teach 1-7 years about wizarding technology. After got finish teaching I went to dinner. I sat down and started eating. But halfway done two-person sat next to me. I look up and saw James and Lily Potter. I eat the rest of my food fast as I possibly can and walk out of the Great Hall.