Arcade Machines Prt. 2

Springtrap looked underneath a couple of boxes again before deciding that it was safe to come back to the office. Taking in a deep breath, he started to walk back to (Y/n). All he could hear was the static of the arcade machine. It was beginning to annoy him.

His head snapped over to the new sound of another machine starting up. The laughter that came from the machine, didn't make his annoyance any better. "BB's Air Adventure" had started itself back up again.

Springtrap walked over to the arcade machine and slightly kicked it. "I'm sure Ms. Hitman wouldn't want me to break anything," he mumbled in annoyance. Break it and that static will go away. Springtrap shook his head, grabbing the joystick and slowly moving the sprite across the screen. The character glitched and sometimes refused to even move across the screen, making Springtrap growl and nearly break the joystick multiple times. Eventually, he got to where he had to go out of the screen and fall down. Seeing the red platforms made him stop for a minute. These weren't here before... Why am I even doing this? I should get back to (Y/n), he thought. Springtrap couldn't pull himself away though. The character glitched in and out of existence as Springtrap guided it to the other side of the screen.

The red balloons ended and a blue platform began. With the sprite still glitching across the screen, the noises from the machine seems to get louder. It almost sounded like screaming. The sprite moved quickly across the screen and gave a cake to a small, gray, crying character. The machine gave one last screech and shut off.

Springtrap stepped back from the arcade machine, and gave it a kick. Nothing. The static had stopped.

(Y/n) stood by the arcade machine labeled, "Mangle's Quest" waiting for Springtrap to come back. Tapping their foot on the ground, they looked down the hall. The static coming from the machine was starting to become unbearable for them.

"Why am I just sitting here?" (Y/n) said to themself as they let their hands fall to their sides. "Spring?" (Y/n) called out, slowly going down the hallway. "Where are you?"

They walked down the hallway looking around at the decorations they never bothered to notice before. Children's drawings and crafts were randomly placed around the walls, small props were on what looked like gift boxes, the creepiest of it all was the animatronic suits that were placed around. (Y/n) never minded the Freddy suit outside of their office, but the mounted Foxy head was too much for them. "Springtrap?" (Y/n) choked.

They looked out of the hallway into the rest of the attraction. "Spring?" They called.

"Oh, sorry, (Y/n), I got distracted," Springtrap said, poking his head out of the arcade area. (Y/n) ran over and hugged him. Springtrap ruffed their hair and hugged them back, practically picking them up. "Are you alright? You act like something spooked you," Springtrap asked.

"I just forgot how scary this place can be,"
(Y/n) said, hugging Springtrap tighter. "Can we go back to the office now?"

Springtrap nodded and carried (Y/n) back to the office and sat them down on the chair. "No more arcade games for a while, I guess," he said.

"Yeah," (y/n) agreed. "The other arcade machine wasn't any better."

"You played the other one?" Springtrap asked.

(Y/n) nodded and put their head into the palm of their hand. Springtrap suddenly got up, scaring (y/n). He picked them up and sat down in the chair, it giving a dying weeze, with (Y/n) in his lap. "Why'd you play it?"

"I got bored waiting for you," (Y/n) said, looking away from Springtrap.

Springtrap laughed and pulled (Y/n) into a hug. "That's sweet," he said. (Y/n) couldn't bring themselves to look at him, knowing that they got scared without him. "Are you going to look at me?" Springtrap huffed, putting his head onto (Y/n)'s shoulder.

(Y/n) looked to the broken tablet underneath the desk, avoiding eye contact.

Springtrap hummed. "I'll take that as a no." (Y/n) moved to get off him but was met with silent yet strong protest. Sighing in defeat, (Y/n) turned to look at him. "You happy now?" They tiredly asked. They reached over to mess with his one good ear.

"Very," he said, leaning into (Y/n).

"Dirty bunny boy," (Y/n) giggled, feeling the matted fur on his ear.

"Not a bunny."

"You will always be a bunny to me."

The shock of the bell ringing, woke (Y/n) up. They rubbed their eyes and looked over to wherever they thought the bell was coming from. It almost seemed like everywhere. The soft padding of rain could be heard.

(Y/n) yawned and leaned back from the mass that they fell asleep on. They put one put on the ground and tried to pry themselves away from Springtrap's death grip. Eventually, (y/n) figured out that they could slip underneath and get out. Thunder cracked outside.

(Y/n) shook their head to try and wake themselves up. They started to leave when they looked back at Springtrap. Can he get cold? Is he cold?! They thought.

(Y/n) walked back over to Springtrap and put a hand up to his arm. They pulled their hand back quickly seeing as he was freezing. (Y/n) looked around hoping to find a blanket to give him. (And by fanfiction magic) Eventually, they found one in one of the desk drawers underneath a first aid kit.

(Y/n) threw the blanket onto Springtrap, made sure they had all their items, and made for the other side of the building. They passed the arcade machine in the hallway. Ignoring the enticing static, (Y/n) pushed on towards the door.

At the front door they were stopped. "Oh, I'm glad to have gotten to you in time, (L/n)."

(Y/n) turned their head to see Yukiko standing near the door, smiling. "Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) nervously asked.

"No, no! I'm just here to tell you that you will be working with someone else until the attraction opens up. You'll still be working the same hours after we open up, don't worry," she explained, clasping her hands together. "I do have two things though. Please, don't let Springtrap kill the poor person, and if Springtrap does end up going to your house again, can you have him back here as quick as possible?"

(Y/n) stepped back, surprised that Yukiko even knows that happened.

Yukiko's happy looked turned cold in a minute. "And don't try lying to be about it. I'd hate to go looking for another entertainer," she said, puffing out her bottom lip to mock sadness.

(Y/n) nodded, their eyes having been dragged to the clip holster that showed itself from behind the Boss's jacket. They quickly left the attraction, sprinting to their car through the rain.

Once they were inside, they gasped for breath.

I hope you love the many times I spelt Springtrap wrong! :)