i would still be holding you like this..

Start from the beginning

(She Turned around and grinned like this)
...
'We sure as heck will and in next life as well I'll be your best friend you better not give it to anyone '...

You stared at her with eyes widened and then smiled at her with closed eyes...

'You better be the first then'

'You better be the first then'... You said with a big smile.......

The grin disappeared from her face as she saw your beautiful smile and her mouth was slightly opened...

'Guess I'll have to hurry before that boy then (here she is talking about baji) ' she mumbled not loud enough for you to hear while looking down...

'Did you said something? '...

'Nahh... I just said that'...

She looked up and passed a grin again...

'Nevermind..'

As she came near you and suddenly kissed your cheeks...

'Bye y/n'

as she smiled at you for the last time before disappearing and turning into a white mist...

Your hand was on your cheeks with eyes widened as you smiled and looked down and tears started leaving your eyes ...

'Bye yumemi .. Thnks for everything)
...
.....
....

Timeskip two days

It's been 2 days and today is the meeting... Baji went there with chifuyu and everyone was staring at him... He was standing between mikey and chifuyu....

'Baji san'

'He is back'.

'What is he doing here '

'Ahhh I missed him..'

Members or toman whispered...
Mikey then cleared his throat which made everyone quite...

'We won against valhalla even though the odds were fully against us you guys stood on your ground bravely and bought us victory and as per deal we got our former 1st divison baji keisuke back ...and now valhalla will be under toman...bloody halloween gave us so much but'

Mikey took out a deep breath and continued...

' but we lost someone very important to us... A person we holded really dear to...she was not a part of a gang but she was there to save our former first division caption...that girl is none other then L/n Y/n...the girl who sacrificed her life to protect one of the founding member of toman ... We are really grateful to her... '