his lips worked gently and passionately against your own, suckling lightly at your bottom lip before parting quickly. shinichiro pressed his forehead against yours, increasing the intimacy. you could swear you could hear your heart beating, and you were sure shinichiro could too.

"let me show you how beautiful you are, yeah?" he suggested in a hushed tone, nodding his head slightly. and without a care in your mind, you nodded your head back. palm to cheek, shinichiro pulled you closer, kissing you strongly.

it was slightly more paced than whatever you two had been doing before, but it seeped of care and affection from both sides. "can i take this off?" shinichiro asked into the kiss, referring to your top.

when you didn't respond immediately, shinichiro pulled you over to the bed, sitting you down and kneeling in front of you. he had that same soft smile infecting his lips as he held your hand, kissing it softly. "if you're uncomfortable you can tell me to stop, you know," he told you.

you shook your head urgently, "no, i do want you, shinichiro," you said quickly, slightly embarrassed at your words. "i haven't shown anyone myself before," you told him. "we don't have to rush," he reminded. "shinichiro," you hesitated, trying to express words for the immunse feeling of gratitude washing over you.

you relaxed under shinichiro's touch, exhaling calmly. "thank you," you whispered. he smiled, kissing your thighs softly. "anything for you," he responded, now standing up and leaning over you. his fingers danced to the hem of your short, looking for your eyes to give you a look.

you nodded your head soflty, letting him lift the shirt over your head and throw it elsewhere. his hands rested at your waist, travelling up and down your defined hips. he noticed the way you turned your head when he looked at your chest.

"hey," he sighed, using his index finger to push your chin back so that you were forced to maintain eye contact with him. "sorry to disappoint," you joked half-heartedly. "oh, stop it," shinichiro scolded, kissing the side of your lips and then your small breasts.

"i love all of you," he said sweetly, gifting you with his signature smile. "you should love you too," he murmured against your tummy, where he kissed all over. "because you're so fuckin' beautiful," shinichiro reminded you.

and he did that with every kiss - telling you that you're beautiful, over and over. "if you keep saying that, you'll make me believe you," you joked again as his kisses travelled down your body. the end of your sentence got caught in your breath as he reached your more sensitive areas.

"m'kay, beautiful."

"so beautiful," he whispered, peppering your thighs with ticklish kisses. shinichiro got on his knees and pulled you closer, looking up at you once more. "you sure you want this? don't be scared to say no," shinichiro asked again. you nodded your head, "please, shin." and he didn't waste another breath - in one swift motion, your panties were gone, leaving your core exposed.

shinichiro began by pursing his lips around your folds, experimentally nibbling just because. the rush of pleasure that soared through you was immense, making you cry out shinichiro's name. "fuck," you breathed, hands automatically tangling them in your boyfriend's locks, a non-verbal confirmation of pleasure.

you knew shinichiro was experienced, it would be unfair of him to be this good first try. of course he's done this with other women and you began to wonder what it was about shinichiro that had 20 different women uninterested.

his tongue lapped at your folds, poking inside your core, making your grip tighten and your breath hitch. "shin.." you gasped, your loss for words indicating the bliss you were experiencing. shinichiro's nose skimmed your lips as he went up and down, drinking up your arousal and your moans.

he brought a thumb up, pressing it lightly against your clit as he licked you up, sending you over the edge. profanities flew carelessly from your mouth as you begged shinichiro to never stop, to continue loving you down there.

he caught your eye eventually, a small grin peering from beneath you. you watched him eat you out, the intimacy sensual and careful. thighs quivering, you felt more full as shinichiro pushed two fingers inside you, simultaneously thrusting in and out, using his mouth and caring for your clit.

you murmured incoherent praise to shinichiro as he stared up at you, mesmerised at how you still managed to look just as beautiful sweaty, panting, overwhelmed. he felt even more obliged to pleasure you know, and increased his pace, hungrily eating you.

"sh-shin," you gasped, legs and voice trembling. it took you a while to realise the impending pool of heat residing in your stomach was your release, and you tried to lift shinichiro off your core, but he shook his head no. you whined his name again, letting him know you were close.

the pit in your stomach grew stronger and stronger until you couldn't contain yourself any longer. "g-gonna cum," you warned shinichiro quietly, your breath taken. "go on, darling," shinichiro beckonded, now relying on only his mouth.

with a prolonged moan, you released all over shinichiro's face, breath erratic and chest heaving up and down. your legs shook uncontrollably as you looked at shinichiro who kitten-licked your pulsing cunt, licking up your fluids before parting your sensitive core with a small kiss.

somehow, shinichiro looked even more hot with your fluids on his face. he used his thumb to swipe off your juices on his face. "you taste good," shinichiro said. "want to taste?" he asked with a grin. "that's embarrassing," you murmured, still out of breath.

"it's hot," shinichiro corrected. "open up." you obeyed, opening your mouth and letting shinichiro stick his thumb wet with your fluids in your cavern. you instinctively sucked, watching shinichiro's awed face admire you.

you tasted sweet yet indescribably bitter, but it wasn't a bad taste. his thumb left your lips with a satisfying "pop". "fuck, that's really hot," shinichiro admitted, flushing red.

"do you want anything in return?" you asked innocently, letting shinichiro find you some new underwear and bottoms. "don't be stupid, this wasn't about me," he disregarded your offer, helping you change. after, the two of you chilled on your bed, you inbetween his legs.

"shin?"

"yeah?"

"thank you."

˚➶