"Explain why you couldn't tell me in person that you wanted to leave me? You left me those fucking journals and they did nothing for me!"

"I never wanted to leave you, Y/N. I knew how you would react if I told you I picked school," Eren looked at the ground and felt his lip tremble, "Why did you even sign me up?"

"Because I loved you, and I wanted you to be happy! I knew you didn't want to come to Toronto with me." You blinked and tears streamed down, your breathing was unsteady. It was like a pierce to the heart saying you loved him. A piece of you did love him still, no matter how much you tried denying it.

"You're just like Jean..you left without saying anything." Your vision became blurry and you could only see the figure of Eren standing in front of you.

Eren's heart crumbled when you compared him to Jean, he didn't know you felt like that. Eren sniffled and tried to blink away the tears that were about to spew out. So you did love him, but "not anymore."

"Don't say that..you really don't mean that."

"I do Eren, I don't want you anywhere near me. You screwed up, big time." You rubbed your arms and realized your mascara was probably running down your face, you couldn't show up to the after party like this. You went back to your resting face, but your eyebrows were still scrunched up at him. Maybe if you pushed him away he would leave you alone.

"Fine." That was all he said before he started towards his car, he wiped his eyes with his sleeve and tried to stop himself from breaking down. He really lost you.

You didn't want to be associated with him anymore, and he would have to respect that. So all of that was for nothing, wearing the necklace, trying to chase after you. But one thing that still stayed with him was his love for you, he was still in love with you. He couldn't shake that feeling.

You watched him walk away and bit down on your lip to just feel something. It hurt seeing him walk away like that, but maybe it was for the best. You still were beyond mad that he even bothered talking to you, although for some reason, it felt nice to hear his voice again.

You sat in the drivers seat and laid your head on the steering wheel, never bothering to close the door. Your plans for the night were ruined, and all you wanted to do was go back to the hotel and go to sleep.

Eren opened his car door and slammed it, he covered his face with his hands and slouched. Perhaps it was time to move on with his life, it seemed like you already made your decision about him. It looked like you already moved on from his perspective.

But how was he going to find someone like you? You were the only person he loved being around you, and the only girl he loved. He thought you were his person, maybe he was wrong.

He still wanted to wait for you, he wanted to get out of his car and get you back. Eren already knew you probably weren't going to get out of your car and come to him, so why should he?

Because he was willing to fight for you no matter what, he would always be stuck on you. Eren looked out the window and saw that you were still here, he got out the drivers door and wondered if he was really going to do this again.

You got out of the drivers seat and went to the back seat to throw in your purse and a few other things you brought. You rubbed your eyes to see clearly, trying to get your vision back. You set your things onto the floor and shut the door.

Something felt off, you didn't turn around just yet because you sensed something behind you. You just wanted to be left alone, you didn't know who it was. You were prepared to start telling off the person behind you.